ok my teacher gave me a song written in sheet music and its got this thing called a 'coda' which looks like a circle with two lines intersecting through it. so does any1 know what to do when i see this? sorry about the explaination but i dont have a pic.
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
yeah it should say somethin like ds al fine or ds al somethin im pretty sure and then when it gets to that symbol skip the rest of the song and go to the end
Ibanez GSR190 Bass
Ibanez IBZ10B amp

Ibanez GAX30
Boss DS-1 Distortion
yea. when you play thruogh the music, do you have to repeat it? cause the second time you reach a sign, looks like a S i think, you stop there, and go directly to the coda. than you play that part. dont play the coda the first time playing piece. making any sense?
:stickpoke

ITALY-2006 WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS!
somewhere else there will be another marking, most likely that says "D.S." al coda or just a weird dollar sign type thing, with which i believe when you reach it, you repeat the piece until you reache the coda, then you skip to the mark (DS)
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
D.C. al Fine = Go back to the beginning and play through to the end.
D.C. al Coda = Go back to the beginning and play to the coda sign; then skip to the Coda section.

D.S. al Fine = Go back to the Segno(the weird "S") and play through to the end.
D.S. al Coda Go back to the Segno sign and play to the Coda sign; then skip to the Coda section.

Hope the definitions helped.
yr they all helped thanks heaps
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"