so i'm in a classic metal band with my brother who is 2 yrs younger than me and the two guitar players. my brother is being a real piss head he never wants to practice and the last 3 practises we'v had he just stops playing in the middle of the song. in a few days we are going to start recording our demo. we can't and don't want to get rid of him 'cause he's good but we need him to change his attitude. how can we get him to have fun again and want to play for us?
thanks in advance.
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by latinosuperstud
if i buy a les paul studio and walk out into public a man in a clown and/or gorilla suit named tyrese, will come attack me and/or rape me
Well i know that, if at all possible, gigs always help. Just being on stage playing music for me and the rest of my band always boosts our spirits and the next practices are great.
Recordings of me and my band in my profile
Quote by spiritinthesky9
so i'm in a classic metal band with my brother who is 2 yrs younger than me and the two guitar players. my brother is being a real piss head he never wants to practice and the last 3 practises we'v had he just stops playing in the middle of the song. in a few days we are going to start recording our demo. we can't and don't want to get rid of him 'cause he's good but we need him to change his attitude. how can we get him to have fun again and want to play for us?
thanks in advance.

play what he wants to play..

trust me, if you want to be a good band (WHICH I'VE BEEN ****'ING TELLING PEOPLE THAT I KNOW FOR ****ING MONTHS BUT THEY JUST DONT GIVE A FLYING ****!!!!!!!!!*!*@8132881283412384) you should want to be versatile.
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
yeah id say play some more stuff he wants to play... or make him jealous by just having a drummer with you guys jamming and the guy leaves right after he comes in. just make him think your replacing him or something... i udnno just a thought