this year for my birthday i am going to get a new amp. my budget is any where from $100 - $175. what is the best amp of 15 watts or more that is in this price range?
save your money!!! that amount of money cannot possibly get u anything better then wut u allredy have!!
rawwwwwwwwwwww
I would suggest you wait and save up until you get into the $200-$250 range, at least.

But, if you want to stick with that range, you can't go wrong with a Cube. They have a Cube 15, I do believe. Do a search for Roland Cube and you should get a million threads regarding it.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
yeah id get a bigger amp if i were you
Ibanez GSR190 Bass
Ibanez IBZ10B amp

Ibanez GAX30
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Quote by ChurchNSkate
I would suggest you wait and save up until you get into the $200-$250 range, at least.

But, if you want to stick with that range, you can't go wrong with a Cube. They have a Cube 15, I do believe. Do a search for Roland Cube and you should get a million threads regarding it.

Cube 15s are awful compared to the 30s and 60s.
vox ad15vt, or save up for like 250-300 and get a used fender blues junior and then eventually get an ibanez TS-9 as a booster pedal or maybe an old peavey classic 20 off eBay

PS- Iowa sucks balls
Last edited by Teleprompters at Jun 28, 2006,