A week ago I recieved a boss CH-1 Chorus pedal, and Today I repositioned my amp to a different spot in my room, and When I have the Pedal Plugged in, and I have the cable going from the pedal to the amp coiled and on the amp, and my guitar facing above the amp, I get a Christian Preacher pretty clearly. It's pretty cool because I can sustain a note, and then the talking of the preacher melds with the guitar and makes a pretty cool effect.

What kind of stations can you get?
I once picked up a German radio station. (at least I think it was German)
And a Christian station...odd...guitars must attract them.
kinda off subject, but when im playing with my sterio on and i face my guitar toward the speakers, i can hear the music from the stereo coming through my amp, and i have EMG's. heh.
on a topic of how you would like to be buried...

Quote by Jacob6293
in a coffin, underground, next to my wife.

Quote by tylerishot
Me too. But only if she's alive.

Its a sign from god.. must be
I have no experiances with radio stations on my amp
Gear
Custom Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Acoustic
VK 112
Epi VJ
EHX Holy Grail
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Modded Tubescreamer TS7 -> TS-808
Strat Knockoff
shortwave stations.
Originally posted by priest.fan.
yeah, I suffered deep emotional scars when I learned that easter was in fact about jesus, and not a giant bunny sneaking into peoples houses uninvited
i once picked up a news station but thats it
My gear:
Tom Delonge squire strat
fender princeton 650
danelectric p.o.s. peddle
I used to use a Boss DS-1, and when I did I would always pick up some German or Polish radio station. Doesn't happen to much anymore. Scared the hell out of me the first time.
Quote by axe_grinder247
meatwad>chuck norris
This also happened to my friend's cheap Squire amp. Not clear enough to decipher though...but still.
Member #5 of Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club.
Contact iamtehwalrus768 to join.
Haha, imagine how cool it'd be to pick up a Cop frequency and whip out an awesome Dimebag style pinch harmonic with delay and all and blow the cops ears off. I wonder if you can reverse your signal to go to them.
Ibanez Prestige RG1570 ftw!
Quote by redaxe
Haha, imagine how cool it'd be to pick up a Cop frequency and whip out an awesome Dimebag style pinch harmonic with delay and all and blow the cops ears off. I wonder if you can reverse your signal to go to them.

yeah, killing authority is the new cool thing to do. only way i can think of doing that is using a CB or whatever the cops use and find the frequency.
I heard some urban myth about some kid who got cheap braces and could pick up radio frequencies in his HEAD...thats f'ed up.,
Ibanez Prestige RG1570 ftw!
Quote by redaxe

wow that probably the funnies thing ive heard all day! but did you mean to capitolize cop?
"This is gunna blow my cover but I like the FedEx driver because he's a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it"-Mitch Hedberg RIP