I tried it out yesterday, and it was pretty good at such low volumes, I tried cranking it up, but the shopkeeper won't let me, because he said it was bad vibration to all the grand pianos on the same floor

It was nuts man, I strumed a downtuned C5 and the pianos were vibrating at the same time, dude it was so neo-classic !!! Not to mention the hissing drum snares.......

Is it just me or is this baby reaaaaaaaaaallllly bassy ?? (I played through a original Legacy Cab and a PRS SE Tremonti with like..... reallly high action)

Can you give me a review on this amp, I think it has decent cleans though......
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
uh, the legacy is X-100B with no eq ( it has a seperate 5 band eq) so look at those or harmonycentral it
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
Yeah, how is it to you ??
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Its my GOD!!! i love this amp, i rave about it often...probably too often....

anyhow, stev vai used it for about 11 years before he went to carvin and came up with the legacy series...

IT has a decent gain, its loud as hell and i can get metallica , to ac/dc, and amazing cleans all by htiing the footswitch!!

any way i think i raved this amp in another thread quite well but if you want my review here you go http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Carvin/X100B-1.html

The top three are great (mines the third)
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.