Well I recorded this wah riff a few weeks ago after getting my Vox V847 and I guess I'll just post it here. It's incredibly short, but constructive criticism would be highly appreciated.

http://vhf.dmusic.com

(Its the one entitled Funky Wah riff)
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
whoa man that is very awesome your tone is godly man, very hendrix like, love it. This is definately a cool little riff, i hope to see it in an actual song, that would be awesome. nothign really wrong with it. expaand on it, thats all i have to say. GREAT RIFFAGE.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
very very very hendrix sounding...... when i first played it i thought it was like your own little version of voodoo child...

i like it... !!!
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
that sounded very well. maybe expand? and at the end i think the playing got softer, i think keeping up the level that it was at in the beginning might be cool. sounded great.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥