Page 1 of 1000
mega_tallica
Banned
230 IQ
Ok i thought of making a thread, post your pedalboards people and explain your effects that are on it. Please post a pic when you post.
ibanez4life SZ!
UG's PRS + Mesa Abuser
5,392 IQ

Guitar into a custom made Pedalboard Junction A/B box....

A: to Planet Waves Chromatic Pedal Tuner
B: Morley Tremonti power wah, Keeley Modded Boss SD-1, ISP Noise Decimator....

All wired through with planet waves cables, and powered by a Morley 9V adapter, split with two daisy chains!

Works great, and does everything I need! The pedalboard was $70 at my store....definitely reliable, well built, and closes up into a case for easy transport!

Oh...and the RECTO FOOTSWITCH!
xxadamnxx
236 IQ
i dont have a pic but...
ibanez delay-boss flange-boss phase shifter-boss eq-boss mega distortion-dunlop hendrix wah

sometimes i switch the order up and add pedals here and there but thats usually it. i really like to create a wall of sound, a real atmosphere when i play, especially with my clean channels. weird sounds are also a plus
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Ibanez SZ, RG w/ Dimarzio Super Distortion and PAF Pro
Marshall JCM2000 head 1960 Cab
and many pedals...

www.adamcutrone.com
^i make art
Cadd99
I like music. Yeah.
531 IQ
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!

Guitar into a custom made Pedalboard Junction A/B box....

A: to Planet Waves Chromatic Pedal Tuner
B: Morley Tremonti power wah, Keeley Modded Boss SD-1, ISP Noise Decimator....

All wired through with planet waves cables, and powered by a Morley 9V adapter, split with two daisy chains!

Works great, and does everything I need! The pedalboard was $70 at my store....definitely reliable, well built, and closes up into a case for easy transport!

Oh...and the RECTO FOOTSWITCH!

How do you like the tuner? I just ordered it off Musician's Friend 2 days ago, it should come tomorrow.
bassmonkey16
guitar&drums&cello too
123 IQ
i like it simple. so i have a Zoom GFX-1. not only is it reliable and tough as a brick, it has so many options. pretty much the equivalent of a boss multi-fx, minus the cost of a boss. ok well boss has a few more options, but i do like it simple. planning on getting a wah soon, i hope to see wahs mentioned here as ive only ever used a crybaby, it was like 20 years old, and i dont know a damn about any other brand
Quote by Metalology

................../´¯/)
...............,/¯..//
............./....//
....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
.../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.('( ...´(..´......,~/'...')
..\.................\/..../
...''...\.......... _.·´
....\..........(

bassmonkey16@nexopia
Ambulance X
2,572 IQ
You have an A/B box, Ibanez? What do you use it on? As for my rig, all I really have is a DL-4 and an OD-20. I love both, but I hope to get rid of the OD-20 once I buy my Orange stack. Here's what I plan on adding in the future:
Line 6 FM-4
Boss CE-5
Ibanez Turbo Tubescreamer
Boss BF-3
Big Muff
Line 6 MM-4
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss DD-3
Boss DD-6
Digitech Whammy
Boss PH-5
Boss TR-2
Ibanez AD-9
ISP Noise Decimator

I want pretty much any effect imaginable. If there's one thing I consider more important in my rig next to my amp, it's my pedals. Pedals can do so much to your sound (other than suck the tone =P).
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
mega_tallica
Banned
230 IQ
Oh yea ibanez i remember your thread on making a pedal board, then you bought one, great rig man.
Refixer
Banned
180 IQ

Cables are (now) all PlanetWaves, minus the footswitch cable.

Signal goes through from a Nady UHF-3 Wireless Guitar system to a Digitech RP200A Multi-FX unit. Signal then passes to a Morley Power Wah/Volume, to a Digitech Synth Wah, Digitech Grunge Pedal, Boss Compression Sustainer, and an iSP Decimator into a Crate VFX5212 w/ a Mesa/Boogie Recto Std. Slant 4x12 cabinet for an ext. cab.

All stompboxes powered by a OneSpot powersupply w/ daisy chain and RP is powered by the stock power-supply provided by Digitech.
angusyoungwanab
UG's Personal Diabetic
238 IQ

plus i need to get a pic of the EX7 Expression pedal.

the signal flow goes like this, guitar---Fender PT100---Digitech EX7---Dunlop CFH Wah---Boss SD1---Ibanez CF7---front of amp. (start loop)---Boss TR2---Boss PH3---Boss DD6---(end loop).
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
Blinded0n1sidE
Banned
30 IQ

My old setup when I thought I needed all those pedals for a wide array of sounds. But not all i use is the OD infront of my JCM900.

And in the FX Loop Ive got: a Peavey 31 band rackmount EQ, the little tuner pedal (which totally rules btw lol), the delay pedal, and sometimes the chorus pedal.

I don't need anything else.

[edit] except the AB/Y switch that I use to switch between my two amps. One for that classic marshall hard rock sound (JCM900) and one for more of a modern Recto sound (GT500H) *refer to the clips on UG's dmusic for samples on both*
Last edited by Blinded0n1sidE at Jun 29, 2006,
HeartInACage
1,460 IQ
No picture but.....: SD-1, DD-20, Big Muff, Crybaby 535Q, MXR Distortion+,and hopefully soon a EH small clone and a danelectro Fish 'n Chips (equalizer)

EDIT: Its now Big Muff, small clone, MXR Distortion+, Crybaby 535Q, Line 6 Echo park

Also, anyone have an opinion on the FNCs? Ive heards its good and its really cheap.
Last edited by HeartInACage at Jan 20, 2007,
Connorcore
56 IQ
I think he means Fish N' Chips. I've heard that Danelectro Pedals are hit and miss. I personally can't comment.
R_H_C_P
UG's God.
1,984 IQ

DD-6, Russian Muff, Boss Blues Driver, Boss OD-3, Vox Clyde McCoy wah.

Just finished it today, there's a thread in GB&C of it.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Cadd99
I like music. Yeah.
531 IQ
Not much of a pedalboard, but it's all I need (maybe also a noise suppressor).

Planet Waves Pedal Tuner -> Crybaby Classic Wah -> Boss SD-1 -> Boss CE-2B -> Line 6 DL-4

Also: Small surge protector, Onespot adapter w/ daisy chain, Line 6 power adapter.

I needed a 1.5 foot cable and a 3 foot cable, so I had to buy 2 right angle cables and use a crappy non-functional cable to make them. Soldering is a pain in the ass.
guitarrocka205
Dime's boy
1,054 IQ
See sig. Pics should be up soon.
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Refixer
Banned
180 IQ
Quote by guitarrocka205
See sig. Pics should be up soon.

Are you made of money? Damn
TrigFunction
eating tunafish
1,701 IQ
Ha wouldnt mind such a setup as those ^ i was pretty mad they had about 30 pedals, wahs, pickups everthing in the paper for like 20 bucks each but i was broke at the time. anyways once i get my 6505/ xxx ( cant decide yet) ill build up a lil army of those mostly just because i dont like the digitech rp200 im using right now.
guitarrocka205
Dime's boy
1,054 IQ
Quote by Refixer

Are you made of money? Damn

I love instruments and what I am capable of doing with them.... so why not indulge a little???
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Refixer
Banned
180 IQ
Quote by guitarrocka205
I love instruments and what I am capable of doing with them.... so why not indulge a little???

My name is Refixer and I support this message.

Payed for the Refixer for God organization.
sonixon
title and registration
3,159 IQ
I plan on making a new one tomorrow (or starting). This one has worn out its welcome and is too small. It's also missing my GE-7. I'll also be getting my old CE-5 back soon ish.

Refixer
Banned
180 IQ
I like this thread, so bumpity bumpity for this lovely thread.
lookie here
ExpldingAstros
322 IQ
I have a crappy Jim Dunlop GCB-95 wah, a Whammy 4, and a Boss MD-2 in my main signal and soon to have a Electro Harmonix in the loop. also have a foot switch for my Behringer. Dont have pic yet but will have one soon. And it's all powered by a Boss PSA-120 daisy chaind to all my pedals except for my Whammy, it's powered by the included digitech one
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Last edited by lookie here at Jul 1, 2006,
lookie here
ExpldingAstros
322 IQ
Nothing special here is the board
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Blinded0n1sidE
Banned
30 IQ
i like how you label everything as if youre going to wake up one day and go "sh!t! i lost all memory of my pedal board!! but luckily im crafty and put little labels on all of it..."

idk..
Cmogi10
Team Slut
840 IQ
Here's mine, sorry, no pic...

EB Volume Pedal->Budda Wah->TS-9->Boss Chorus->MXR Phase 90->TS-9->Line 6 DL4

Thats it for now...
Cadd99
I like music. Yeah.
531 IQ
Quote by Cmogi10
Here's mine, sorry, no pic...

EB Volume Pedal->Budda Wah->TS-9->Boss Chorus->MXR Phase 90->TS-9->Line 6 DL4

Thats it for now...

Thats interested: why the second TS-9 after the mod effects?
Cmogi10
Team Slut
840 IQ
I keep the one at the end for just a little gritt, more to fatten up everything, I rarely turn it off.

The other one is when I want to push it hard.

I dont have it down to science yet and I'm always tweaking. Up until now I had them next to each other, Im trying one at the end of the chain to see how it works.
J Dub
249 IQ
I love the one above where the guy labelled his Digitech Whammy pedal with "Whammy" even though it already has a huge "DIGITECH WHAMMY" logo right above it. LOL.

Here's my pedal board:

It's a homemade pedal board with an ATA case.

Guitar --> Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner --> Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Multi-Wah --> MXR Phase 90 --> Mesa Boogie DC-5 (1x12" all-tube combo amp)

Effects loop send --> MXR 10 Band EQ --> Effects loop return

And there's also the channel switcher on there too.
wylde_overdrive
Been here for a while
4,556 IQ
Quote by J Dub
Here's my pedal board:

It's a homemade pedal board with an ATA case.

Guitar --> Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner --> Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Multi-Wah --> MXR Phase 90 --> Mesa Boogie DC-5 (1x12" all-tube combo amp)

Effects loop send --> MXR 10 Band EQ --> Effects loop return

And there's also the channel switcher on there too.

Just wondering, why don't you put the phaser in the effects loop? On my brothers amp it sounded much more pronounced and better.
thebrewfan
2,003 IQ
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Just wondering, why don't you put the phaser in the effects loop? On my brothers amp it sounded much more pronounced and better.

epiphone les paul>vox clyde mccoy>tu-2>cs-3>ds-1>cs-9>deluxe memory man>hot rod deluxe