Page 2 of 959
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Just wondering, why don't you put the phaser in the effects loop? On my brothers amp it sounded much more pronounced and better.

I found the sound to be too "in-your-face" in the effects loop, which I don't really like in a phaser. That's why I got the Phase 90 (as opposed to the Boss phaser), because it's a little more mellow sounding.
Quote by J Dub
I found the sound to be too "in-your-face" in the effects loop, which I don't really like in a phaser. That's why I got the Phase 90 (as opposed to the Boss phaser), because it's a little more mellow sounding.

on a lot of amps you can adjust how much goes through you effects loop. Like a Wet and Dry dial...i can on my JCM900 anyways...
At the time this pic was taken my signal goes into a Boss TU-2 Tuner > Teese Real McCoy Picture Wah wit Foxrox retrofot for use w/ fuzz > Analogman NTK 275 Sunface > MXR EVH Phase 90 > Lovepedal COT 50 > PedalWorx TTP > Lovepedal Eternity > Keely Java Boost w/ NOS Mullards > Lovepedal Eternity X2 gain pot > Analogman TS-808 w/ Brown mod > Lovepedal Balance > Analogman Mini Bi-Comp > Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor > MojoVibe w/ EV5 expression pedal > Anaogman Close Chourus > Boss BF-3 Flanger > Guyatone MD3 delay > Boss DD-6 modded by Analog Mike w/ high cut mod.

I have upgraded many of the lower quality stomps with boutiques since this oic was taken. I am now in the process of trying to gat my board down to about half this size. I didn't list all of the E-H stomps I have although they are some of my favorites, just too big a footprint to put on a board.

As it stands right now my current board including all of the custom cableing cost me $4,800. American. I am still working on the final setup which should only have 12 to 14 instead of the cureent 18. Under the second riser are two power padeal2's that suppley power to all but two stopms pictured.
Attachments:
Board.JPG
Breakfast; the most importent drink of the day.
Last edited by Molsons Golden at Jul 3, 2006,
Blinded I actually have three amps total. The Twin you see in the pic has been modded by VooDoo Amps and has been modded so the clean channel is Blackfaced and the Dirty "Plexified". The output transformer has been reverse engineered from an origional 68 Plexi. It also has Vintage 30's in it. Fantastic cleans and nice dirt this amp is f*ckin sweet.

Edit: And this Twin is seriously LOUD, you don't have to have a stack to rock the house. Unless you're gigging over 500 with no house support, this amp has more than enough balls.

I also have a Blonde Blues Jr. that I swapped out the origional sh1tty Eminence speaker for a "Manstyle" Celestion Heritage G12H 30watt 12". World of difference, no longer sterile. Just rich creamy goodness. Very responsive to pick attack. Master volume is great for home use.

I use a Line6 2x10 w/ headphones for when my wife is sleeping also.
Breakfast; the most importent drink of the day.
Last edited by Molsons Golden at Jul 3, 2006,
Quote by Blinded0n1sidE
on a lot of amps you can adjust how much goes through you effects loop. Like a Wet and Dry dial...i can on my JCM900 anyways...

Mine does that too. But then that would affect the sound of the EQ, which I wouldn't want. Trust me, I just like it better this way.
Quote by Molsons Golden
At the time this pic was taken my signal goes into a Boss TU-2 Tuner > Teese Real McCoy Picture Wah wit Foxrox retrofot for use w/ fuzz > Analogman NTK 275 Sunface > MXR EVH Phase 90 > Lovepedal COT 50 > PedalWorx TTP > Lovepedal Eternity > Keely Java Boost w/ NOS Mullards > Lovepedal Eternity X2 gain pot > Analogman TS-808 w/ Brown mod > Lovepedal Balance > Analogman Mini Bi-Comp > Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor > MojoVibe w/ EV5 expression pedal > Anaogman Close Chourus > Boss BF-3 Flanger > Guyatone MD3 delay > Boss DD-6 modded by Analog Mike w/ high cut mod.

I have upgraded many of the lower quality stomps with boutiques since this oic was taken. I am now in the process of trying to gat my board down to about half this size. I didn't list all of the E-H stomps I have although they are some of my favorites, just too big a footprint to put on a board.

As it stands right now my current board including all of the custom cableing cost me $4,800. American. I am still working on the final setup which should only have 12 to 14 instead of the cureent 18. Under the second riser are two power padeal2's that suppley power to all but two stopms pictured.

Wow, I don't think my dream pedalboard (even with all the pedals I want) could exceed how much you've spent. Where are you located at, how long did it take you to acquire all that and what line of work are you in?
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
Wow Molsons Golden... that's about the best pedalboard pic I've seen yet here at UG, lol...

Hmm... I've never really bothered to do an actual "pedal board", usually I only need/use one effect if I play anywhere, in which case I just throw it into the rack, lol... But the closest I've ever come to a pedal board is the pic in my sig (I know, it really isn't a pedal board, it's sad really lol).

Mainly I use effects/pedals for practicing and just random doodling and records and such. Some I run in front of the amp, and others I run through the effects loop. If were to hook up all my effects, my signal chain would be something like...

Guitar >>>
> DigiTech XP-100 Whammy Wah >
> Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah >
> Boss Super Octave OC3 >
> DigiTech Death Metal >
> Mesa Recto Pre (rack;preamp) >
... thru effects loop ...
> Boss Flanger BF3 >
> Boss Phase Shifter PH3 >
> Boss Chorus Ensemble CE5 >
> Boss Digital Delay DD5 >
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

> Lexicon MPX1 (rack;effects) (mainly use for reverbs) >
> Alesis 3630 (rack;compression) >
> Mesa Recto 2:100 (rack;poweramp) >
> Mesa Recto 2x12 >
> Sound (lol)

*Effects are bolded.

EDIT...In retrospect, I feel like I wasted a lot of time formatting all that.
Last edited by CyBerAliEn at Jul 5, 2006,
great pedal boards guys

im making a pedal board, im not sure of the size yet

i have a digitech distortion, crybaby wah and want to get a few more pedals

as for power, im making my power supply when the parts come in monday afternoon

Im planning on using 1/2" plywood for the bottom with velcro all over it and 1/4" plywood for the tops and sides...the cover will have 4 latches ...one on each side, flip all latches and the top will lift right off....no hinges...just get the part out of the way.

if i have the time i may made it out of metal...i have not used my welder in quite some time now and could use the practice....may be a bit heavy but aluminum would be good.
Bump/Update:

Planet Waves Pedal Tuner -> Crybaby Classic Wah -> Fulltone Fulldrive II Overdrive -> Boss SD-1 Overdrive -> Boss CE-2B Bass Chorus -> Line 6 DL-4 Delay Modeler

I don't use any onboard distortion, all of it comes from my 2 overdrive pedals. I also took the power adapter off the pedalboard to stop the hum and free up more space.

Pretty simple but it get the job done. Hopefully will add some more pedals eventually. I like to keep it simple though.
You should make this thread sticky.
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
^oh it already is [/hot chicks thread reference]

anyway,

i finally got my pedal board together, and im getting a camera for my bday next month (too long ), so i'll take some pics.

but for now,

guitar>Boss TU-2>Ernie ball JRVP>Little Big Muff>Ibanez TS9dx>Digitech turbo flange>Boss OC-2 octaver>Boss DD-5 w/ external tap tempo switch> fender hrdx.

woo!
Not quite there yet but:

Guitar>Custom A/B

A> Korg DT-10 Stage Tuner
B> Keeley Compressor> Fender BJ
I don't do drugs. Music is my high.
(Invalid img)

Yes. Gotta love my foot.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??

this is a few months old. The Small clone is now out of my board.

now its.

Boss TU-2 Tuner
Ibanez TS9DX Overdrive
ProCo RAT2 Distortion
Boss EQ
MXR Phase 90 Phaser
Ibanez DE-7 Echo
Boss DD-6 Delay.

Working out pretty good right now, but the Tubescreamer goes once I get my Vox AC 30 (and I'll add a A/B line selector pedal instead at the far left).
Ibanez Talman (w/ P-90s) & Fender Jaguar (w/Phat Cats)>Tu-2>RAT2>GE7>Phase 90>Volume>RE-20 Space Echo>Behringer A/B box>Vox AC30 CCH>Marshall 1960 cab

http://profile.myspace.com/secondtempo
Here's the pedalboard im working on
EB Volume Pedal
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah (Or Budda Wah, not sure which one im sticking with)
Radial tonebone VT
Modded TS-9 Tubescreamer
Keeley Katana Clean Boost
Moog MF105
Line 6 DL-4
HK Rotosphere
TRex Compnova Compressor
Modded TS-808 RI
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

I am looking at buildin my own pedal board soon but all i have now is

>Guitar>> (is my guitar teachers but soon to be mine) Dunlop CryBaby Original Wah>>tuner (cheap epi(plan on getting a pedal tuner soon))>>DigiTech HotHead>>Fab Metal (POS!!!)(wanna get a death metal or metal master)>>my amp blew up but i will get another amp.
Well, I can't seem to find the pics, but here goes (as listed in the sig)

Guitar -----<split to> Morley Bad Horsie Wah & Boss TU-2 Tuner
Wah -->Boss MT-2 Metal Zone (modded, tvonmac)----->Amp

FX Loop
Send ---->Little Alligator Volume--->Boss DD-3 Delay--->BF-3 Flanger---> CE-5 Chorus Ensemble (mono out) --->Return

...and of course the footswitch for swtiching my amp channels.

I use the metal zone as more of an overdrive. It seems like a waste, I know, but the mods give it a much warmer sound, and with the distorion at 0, and Level at 10 it actually gives a pretty sweet sounding overdrive.
Washburn Dime 333, Ibanez RG7620, LTD MH250NT w/ EMG 89x's
Modded Boss Metal Zone, Boss CE-5, DD-3, Intellifex
Jet City JCA2112RC, ADA MP-1 Preamp,
GK 400RB Bass head
Marshall and Ampeg 4x12 cabs
noob here from the Philippines. Heres my own pedal board in different angles. The usual 3 level board. Most cables are now seen as it takes so much time and effort to have them hidden. Hehe. Other pedals are with a friend as im doing his board(s).

other stuff to be installed:
1A - 15 output Kalikot Audio PSU
1 BBE Sonic Stomp
1 Guyatone OD
1 DOD grunge
1 Guyatone T02
1 Boss FS6 or Beh FB200
1 Dirt~Craft Pedalboard custom patch bay
1 Ibanez Hand Held Tuner
Total board Re-cabling to APOGEE cables.

And here's the prefab case.

Man, all I have is a Digitech Death Metal.....
" What do I say to an Atheist who sneezes? "Uh, when you die nothing happens"?- Dane Cook
Current Pedalboard...old pic

All of the stuff in the pic is for sale except for the tube screamer and the case. Also, my amp is for sale (Fender HRD)...all of the proceeds go to the nearest mesa dealer so I can go home with a Roadster or Road King (haven't decided if the extra features on the RK are worth the hassle now that I've heard Ibanez's EL-34 Recto clips).

The new pedalboard will most likely include an Xotic BB Preamp, Dunlop 535Q wah, Boss Giga-Delay, Demeter Tremulator, Digitech Whammy and a chorus pedal of some sort (haven't decided which one yet).

Anyone want to buy any of my stuff?
to the guys with tubescreamers or blues drivers: how do you like them? do they work with soild state amps? what about the BBE sonic stomp?
anyway i have a Boss NS-2, CH-1, DS-1, and crybaby
Quote by Untitled001
How much are you sellin your GT-8 for?

I'm asking for $400 for the GT-8, the FS-6, a stereo cable to connect the two, and a USB to MIDI adapter to transfer patches. All gear is in near new condition. Let me know if you wanna deal.
Quote by Blinded0n1sidE
^ very nice...although I would never spend almost 5 grand on pedals...

Id get a bigger amp...but thats just me.

Aren't Twins 100 watts? Why would you ever need anything more than that...
Quote by kurdtkobaign
^ what amp/guitar are you using?

2 marshall 8040's... pboard plugged into the power amp in...not the pre amp for a flat/full range response.

guitars are:

fernandes fitted w/ fsk 401(main)
aria pro 2 lp
genesis joe satriani model
2 fender squires strat - 1 w/ maple fboard, 1 w/ rosewood
danelectro lp w/ lipstick pickups
rj stratacoustic
us fender double fatsrat shoreline gold with ebony fboard
Is it really worth having extra pedals when you already own the GT-8? I have a gt-8 myself.. and while its a very cool tool.. im not sure im a huge fan of it. Right now I have a GT-8, A boss super overdrive, a boss super chorus and an electro-harmonix little big muff.. any ideas or suggestions on how to run the rig would be greatly appreciated. I have a JCM2000 DSL 50 amp head with an effects loop. I dont fully understand the effects loop thing yet, and ive been playing for like 7 years haha.. i usually like to keep it simple.. suggestions?
Quote by turiguiliano
noob here from the Philippines. Heres my own pedal board in different angles. The usual 3 level board. Most cables are now seen as it takes so much time and effort to have them hidden. Hehe. Other pedals are with a friend as im doing his board(s).

1 BBE Sonic Stomp
1 Guyatone OD
1 DOD grunge
1 Guyatone T02
1 Boss FS6 or Beh FB200
1 Ibanez Hand Held Tuner

wtf....... if you dont sound amazing with all that gear you never will.
What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease.

Sun Tsu, The Art OF War
Here's my new board I just built. I built it to fit in the road case for my new Vox AC-30.

My old board with my whole rig at the studio.

Ibanez Talman (w/ P-90s) & Fender Jaguar (w/Phat Cats)>Tu-2>RAT2>GE7>Phase 90>Volume>RE-20 Space Echo>Behringer A/B box>Vox AC30 CCH>Marshall 1960 cab

http://profile.myspace.com/secondtempo
Quote by turiguiliano

1 BBE Sonic Stomp
1 Guyatone OD
1 DOD grunge
1 Guyatone T02
1 Boss FS6 or Beh FB200
1 Ibanez Hand Held Tuner

WTF...

If you get bored with some of them, pretty much send it my way lol. Where the fuck do you buy your pedals?
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"