Page 4 of 959
Quote by False_God
I must say quite unusual? is it a DIY board?

Yes, i thought of the whole "false floor" thing and its really handy for keeping all the cables and power cords out of the way...you just drill through wherever you need a cable and the top floor comes completely off to help configure all the cables neatly.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
WAY TOO MUCH DIGITAL!
Something going through that rig would end up sounding like midi from Mario or something!

I'll pass.

and wylde overdrive i'm digging that pedalboard. The brown really brings out the colours

heres mine FYI the wah is dead
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
I made a pedalboard, it's just a piece of wood with carpet on it and a piece of wood at the front to raise it a li'l bit, but ill eventually get around to enclosing it somehow
Quote by lookie here
and wylde overdrive i'm digging that pedalboard. The brown really brings out the colours

heres mine FYI the wah is dead

I like ur little drawings on ur pedals, lol

Member of the Morley PWB Owners Club.

Bass > Digitech Whammy > Tech 21 Sansamp BDDI > Boss TU-2 > Morley BWV-VT > Amp
FX In > Digitech Bass Multi Chorus > FX Out
Digitech Whammy - Dunlop 95Q Crybaby wah - Line 6 PODxtLive - BBE Sonic Stomp

And my band's other guitarist's board:

PRS Dave Navarro signature/Burny RLC-70 - Sonuus Wahoo wah/filter - Vox ToneLabLE - Boss DD-5 - Zoom MS-50G - Modded Ampeg VT-22 100-watt tube head or Peavey VK100 100-watt tube head (6L6GC's in both) - Soldano 4X12 cab w/Eminence Legends.
Last edited by fatgraymatt at Jan 3, 2007,
here a pic of mine, it looks pish but it keeps my shit tidy

Last edited by scottish nutter at Jan 3, 2007,
Made a new (cardboard) pedalboard for my whammy + DS-1:

I call it the "pedalboard of AWESOME Mk.II" or the "pedalboard of DOOM!"
My pedalboard sucks atm, but by my birthday, it'll have a Danelectro Fab Echo and Distortion (Or Metal if the guy has it :P) and a Marshall footswitch (The one which changes channel, and can turn FX on/off). I also play to get an EQ pedal sometime.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6337/pedalboardpngpm1.jpg

I was gonna get a Boss DS-1 and DD-3, but I'm gonna get the Delay some other time, and I'm hoping to get the Fab Metal as I loved it when I had it (until it clapped outt ), although it'll proabably be the distortion.
heres mine signal goes noise to wah to compressor to ultra dist then turbo dist then overdrive/dist then chorus then multi then back to noise. then my guitar plugs into the nosie supressor (blue lead) then out the other sid eot my amp (black right angle lead)
soon to get tuner in open slot and footswitches for my roland cube 60.

Quote by yawn
Don't tell anyone, but I like to kill Smurfs.

Gear:
Fender special edition lite ash tele
Sound City 30w tube amp
GCB-95 crybaby MODDED!
TU100
CE3
OD3
EHX Little Big Muff
DS2
Last edited by peersie at Jan 3, 2007,
Man this thread is still on the go? I created it when I was banned, hehe I got banned again.
Gear

Esp Ex-400BD
Jackson ps1
Dimebag crybaby from hell
Boss NS-2
Peavey xxx super 40 efx
Long time ago, got banned and never knew you wernt allowed to make another account.
Gear

Esp Ex-400BD
Jackson ps1
Boss NS-2
Peavey xxx super 40 efx
mega_tallica was you?

I'll let you off...it's been a while.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
how do the daisychians sound? i am thinking of making a pedalboard, and would like a cheapo alternative to DC boxes. do they create noise?

thx.

for the record, i own 2 crybabies(50$ and 25$, in order i bought them at flea market), an OS-2, to date the ONLY pedal i have bought new(80$), a Turbo R.A.T. (10$ at Garage Center), a DoD Stereo Flanger(22$ at a Flea market), DoD Supra Distortion(1$,doesn't work lol) Marshall ED-2 Compressor (a steal in like almost new at 40$) and an MIA ernie ball Volume pedal(30$, also fleamarket). total cost: 253$.

soon to come: Daisychain(s), a board.

i also happen to have a BITCHIN powerstrip, it's all metal, and can be screwed down (no tape here)

EDIT:
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Last edited by woodenbandman at Jan 5, 2007,
Quote by orion91
I like ur little drawings on ur pedals, lol

Why thank you
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
mega_tallica was you?

I'll let you off...it's been a while.

Actually i got caught and the ban was extended.
Gear

Esp Ex-400BD
Jackson ps1
Boss NS-2
Peavey xxx super 40 efx
update: i have purchased (backorder) a power supply, but i am worried that it might not support my dod or my rat. is there an adapter i can buy that just attaches to the little cables to power the rat?
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I just went through a major pedalboard simplification phase - I sold two pedals to raise funds for a JEM7V. My full pedal rig used to be a Boss DS-2, Rocktron Silver Dragon, Crybaby Wah, Boss BF-3, and Boss DD-6. I got rid of the DS-2 because my Silver Dragon is way better and the DS-2 is kind of crap anyway, and the Crybaby because it was just crap. I'm planning to buy a Morley wah and MXR EQ sometime soon, just to round things out.
no
Here's my current board. I'm thinking of adding a Boss DD-6 or some sort fo delay to it soon, as well as a noise gate.

Guitar --> Boss TU-2 Pedal Tuner --> Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah --> Peavey JSX

Send --> Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble --> Boss BF-3 Flanger --> Boss GE-7 Equalizer --> Return

Edit: My apologies for the blurriness. I don't have a steady camera hand.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Not so much a pedalboard.... but a piece of cardboard labeled "Pedalboard of AWESOME"

Wow! Hahah... that's my same pedal board

Boss DS-1 + Dunlop 535Q

I don't have the cardboard though. Looks like a great idea though.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Hmm. Quite similar to my pedalboard, only Marshall and Vox instead of Boss and Dunlop. Looking to add a TPQ fuzz/booster if he feels like checking his pedals thread, and after that... dunno. Maybe a new OD, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: I'll add pics when it expands.
^ Is that a chocolate bar in the corner?
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83
no pics, but i run an american strat and gibson sg standard through a fuzzface, db-01 wah, lovepedal cot 50, pedalworx cactus crunch, ehx holy grail reverb into two fender modded pro jrs set up in stereo.
Quote by jcs5234
no pics, but i run an american strat and gibson sg standard through a fuzzface, db-01 wah, lovepedal cot 50, pedalworx cactus crunch, ehx holy grail reverb into two fender modded pro jrs set up in stereo.

which COT do you have? Red/blue or gold?
Updated!

"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
^Show off.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
^Jealous
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
Updated!

so you got the Fulltone! awesome dude, now i'm jealous

how do you like it? more than the Vox?
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
^Don't speak to him

..*sigh*...he likes it more than the 848, but that shouldn't keep you from getting it if you ever have the urge to.

He has his own thread...but i'm just...too jealous.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R