1. How much money do you have?
2. What amp do you have?
3. What kind of music do you like?
you're being to specific, lower your criteria because no guitar fits your amazing needs

music? price range? specs you want? bleh?
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

i have 3250$ but gonna use only 1250 i think.
100w marshall,10w laney hardcore, 3w marshall
glam and heavy metal.
is it a tube marshall?

anyways, for glam and metal I'd say like a Jackson or even Gibson (i've never recommended one before..)
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

Not sure about dollars, but I think you can get a very nice Ibanez prestige indeed for that kind of money, although might not be too "glam", dunno though, higher end jackson or a gibson V sounds good too, gibson explorer?
I'd recommend an ibanez or jackson. Or you could try esp as well.
eh.. i don't know.. Marshall MG?! wtf.. but a white flying V? I like that one.. or i have no idea.. It's so many cool guitars!!! HELP! Be more specific
If by glam you mean early david bowie, T. Rex, etc, then get a Les Paul.

If you mean Hair Metal, get an Ibanez.
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
Quote by SpIkE27Z
you're being to specific, lower your criteria because no guitar fits your amazing needs

lmao

erm if i was you i would invest in some heavy duty, super-durable elastic bands (probably seven of those if ur wanting some really low toned metal madness...) and an empty tissue box :- with this you could create the ultimate thrashing metal axe, and hey, my god it would be glamourous.
Quote by PUNKfromNORWAY
eh.. i don't know.. Marshall MG?! wtf.. but a white flying V? I like that one.. or i have no idea.. It's so many cool guitars!!! HELP! Be more specific

no, you be more specific