Quote by mydadisjewish
didnt they recently kick out a drummer for defecating somewhere inappropraite? ah, metal gossip is awesome

I didn't hear about that.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Mike Bartek is no longer a part of CODC and for the indefinite time being we are forced into hiatus. We apologize to the promoters and bands we have had shows booked with as well as the fans, as we were about 3/4 of the way through the next full-length release. There was absolutely no way around this. Mike had a list of "qualities" that would have had him tossed from most bands, but friendship was what mostly kept him with us. This time he crossed way over the line and defecated on any concepts of friendship and respect possible and stooped lower than we thought even he would ever go.

So he is gone and an ugly part of the Circles past and, for anyone who has followed CODC through the years, we are once again in the situation of finding a new member. Joe, Jason and Drew have decided to continue on and feel that ultimately, Mike's departure will be a huge blessing in disguise for CODC. After 3 drummers, 3 bass players and 3 guitarists, the machine will hopefully continue on. Plenty of skulls still need crushed.

We will begin tryouts for a new drummer asap. If interested, please contact CODC at salo120@circleofdeadchildren.net We are located in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.
geez theyve had alot of member problems it seems. i have human harvest, erotic sense decay, and zero comfort margin. aweomse awesome awesome.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
CODC is THE ****!! Starving the Vultures and Human Harvest Pure ownagE
These guys are pretty tight, I'll definately have to check out an album here soon.
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
Shit, I still needa get a full length. Only have one track but it slays.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
I dig theese guys, kinda forgot about them though.Some of the best of the modern spazzy grind style that was popular in the early 2000's.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Finally checked out some albums. Got Human Harvest, Psalms of the Grand Destroyer, Starving The Vultures and Zero Comfort Margin. This band friggin' slays, especially Human Harvest. Will definitely have to spin them more often now, shit is fantastic.

Sumdeus
What have you heard? if you don't dig Human Harvest then I would say this just isn't your kind of death/grind

Sumdeus
I can't remember what I heard originally. I listened to the first two songs on the myspace and thought they were better than I remembered them but I still didn't think much of it. Granted, that could be the awful laptop speakers I was playing through.
Well I heard this song like two years ago and thought it was really awesome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe-pO7CdwT4

finally checked out the full-lengths today and they were as good as I expected. Especially Human Harvest, perfect death/grind blend for me.

Sumdeus