Today Is a grand day. I got my report card and I got 82%. My parents told me if I get more that 81% I will get an electric guitar. Now I was expecting to go into a store, try out a few guitars, and settle on a squire, epiphone or something like that. But My dad sorta promised his friend that I would buy his guitar. It's a red/white pickguard Stat copy, and I was wondering how much of a good guitar it is. I tried it out once and It wasn't so bad.
...a red and white strat copy?

Yeesh. Does it have a brand name?

Are you getting an amplifier?
I think he means that the brand name is Slammer.
my music myspace!

Quote by cefasnacht
Quote by Dobzilla
I've never had peanutbutter...
wtf!?!?!?!
...Oh.

Then it's just as good as anything else you'd get for a hundred bucks.
Yeah The brand is slammer. No amp I alredy got a MarshallMg10cd (Just shut up) And i'm paying 100$ Canadian for it
You got 82% and your getting a $100 dollar guitar. I suggest you go in to your GC and settle for something else. If your dad insists on buying his friends guitar tell him it sounds like complete ****.
umm instead of givin us information in little bits, care to give us the model number? And when you do, i'l probably go on google and find a harmony central review for it (Something which you could do yourself?) and tell you all about it, at which you'l say you're gonna buy it anyways so yeah *shrugs*
Last edited by Inahrima at Jun 29, 2006,