Hey, I was at a party with my acoustic, and a someone spilt a liquid on my guitar, which was non carbonated. I got home and it has an incredibly deep out of tune sound. I tried tuning it back to normal and the bridge cracked b/t bridge pins. Any sugestions?
buy a new bridge maybe
Quote by Vindication
Really? If you spill liquids on electronic devices, it messes them up?!

Enlighten us with your wisdom more, O grand and all-knowing BoomerSoooner!

Quote by CanadaHckyDude
kill her...that'll set you free

not sure
your guitar is screwed my friend... well first you could probably buy a bridge at stewmac. com remove the old one and put on the new one... or you could take it to the shop
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
make the person buy you a new guitar/pay for repairs
Muddy Waters invented electricity.
Quote by ghostmouse859
I tried tuning it back to normal and the bridge cracked b/t bridge pins. Any sugestions?

When you say cracked b/t bridge pins do you mean it's split in half? Can you show us a pic? or give a more detailed description of the crack?

As for the out of tune thing, that is just one of those things that happens when they get wet. Give it some time to dry out.
Not taking any online orders.
I have given it about a month, I the last time i downloaded pics on my comp the hard drive fried so it looks like this:

( 0--0--0--0--0--0 )

The 0s represent the bridge pins, and the -- represent the cracks, and the ( and the ) represent the start and finish of the bridge.
That is a commen break. You do need to take the gutiar to a luthier and get a new bridge. It should cost you about $100 if you are in the states. The cracking is going to be what caused your tuning problems but the crack has nothing to do with the liquid on your guitar.
Not taking any online orders.