I am trying to decide which one to get (with vintage 30 celestions) and I can not find anything on thier web site.
Thanks
Marshall cabs are WAY WAY WAY overpriced

Just get a different cab and put Vintage 30s in them (itll be cheaper and sound just as good)

Marshall cabs are SUCH a ripoff
PLUG: " Get a Mesa, Baby! "
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
I think the 1960AV has the V30's stock, at least the one I tried had them. The 1960 series are nice sounding cabs IMO. It's not just speakers that make a cab. Design, build quality and materials also play a major role as far as the overall sound.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by guitarrocka205
PLUG: " Get a Mesa, Baby! "

I have been trying to find some pricing on Mesas online but can't find it anywhere. Got any suggestions on where to look?
^eBay is your best option for used Mesa cabs, unless you're buying new through a dealer. I got my recto 4x12 on eBay for $500 used. Mesa has a dealer listing, and I know GC sometimes has used Mesa stuff. A new recto 4x12 is close to $900.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
dude, you can get a Carvin Steve Vai signature cabinet for about $550 bucks that has Celestion Vintage 30's in it, but where I live no one sells the cabs, so If you want to play it safe and not risk the small chance of the cab breaking during shipping, go buy a Marshall 1960AV cab (the 1960BV is the straight version of the AV). I'd also look at the Marshall 1960 A cabinet, I have one for my 6505+ and its great. Not sure how much they are but I think te Genz-Benz El Diablo has vintage 30's too, not really sure.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
Carvin Legacy.....550......just buy it online
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Quote by Cone 21
dude, you can get a Carvin Steve Vai signature cabinet for about $550 bucks that has Celestion Vintage 30's in it, but where I live no one sells the cabs, so If you want to play it safe and not risk the small chance of the cab breaking during shipping, go buy a Marshall 1960AV cab (the 1960BV is the straight version of the AV). I'd also look at the Marshall 1960 A cabinet, I have one for my 6505+ and its great. Not sure how much they are but I think te Genz-Benz El Diablo has vintage 30's too, not really sure.

The Legacy cab is like a Mesa Cab on steroids, or so I hear. I'm going to be lucky enough to try out some of Carvin's amps in a couple of weeks so I know what I am wanna save for. As of right now, I'm pretty dead set on an Orange AD30 halfstack and I really don't see how a Carvin could exceed the sweetness of an Orange.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
carvin is good, mesas are good, marshall is good, im not much on orange just not my color but its all preferance just dont by a line 6 or behringer cab
It doesnt have Vintage 30s but i have been looking around and if your using the cab for metal i have heard good things about Vader Cabs
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by JET116
Marshall cabs are WAY WAY WAY overpriced

Just get a different cab and put Vintage 30s in them (itll be cheaper and sound just as good)

Marshall cabs are SUCH a ripoff

Actually they're not that expensive when you compare them to Mesas

And how can you find Carvin Amps, Cabs and guitars, they seem impossible to get in Europe, which is too bad because I'd love to have a California Carved top and a Legacy amp...
You should get a mesa... even though they're alot, that's why i got mine off ebay.... it sounds awesome
Thanks everyone. I have choosen to get a Carvin vintage steve vai. I have read only good things about them and hey if it's good enough for Steve Vai it's good enough for me. It's one hell of a cab for $550 and it is really a beautiful peice to look at.