Ok this is my situation...i put this amp up to sell on ebay figuring that it still works even though i haven't played it in a while...so about half way through the auction i decided to check if it still worked lol ( yes i know i'm a dumb@$$)...anywaysit doesnt work...my problem is a constant humming noise coming out ofthe amplifier but no sound of a guitar at all...the only thing that will kill the humming noise is if i plug a jack into the extra speaker or headphone input....even then i get no guitar sound it just kills the humming noise...the way i got it like this was by hooking two amps together by there extra speaker inputs...when i turned them both on they completely went crazy...the other amp started to smoke out the back and make the same humming noise and the one im trying to sell just simply hums constantly unless like i said i plug a jack into the headphone or speaker input...anyone have any idea whats wrong? please help it would be a huge favor from anyone who could...
They probably had different impedances...and if they did, I think you're majorly fucked.

I'm no expert on this, though...wait for someone elses' advice.
did u spill anything on it cuz the liquid would mess up the entire circuitry
Quote by Vindication
Really? If you spill liquids on electronic devices, it messes them up?!

Enlighten us with your wisdom more, O grand and all-knowing BoomerSoooner!

Quote by CanadaHckyDude
kill her...that'll set you free

not sure
Quote by BoomerSoooner
did u spill anything on it cuz the liquid would mess up the entire circuitry

Quote by Vindication
They probably had different impedances...and if they did, I think you're majorly fucked.

This is probably your problem or the first amp in your chain had a higher output power than the next amp could handle.
how can i sig that?
Quote by Vindication

Quote by CanadaHckyDude
kill her...that'll set you free

not sure
Nothing was spilled on either of the amps...but as far as one amp being to powerful for the other or whatever somebody said....is there any way to fix it?
Quote by Blackdiamond045
Nothing was spilled on either of the amps...but as far as one amp being to powerful for the other or whatever somebody said....is there any way to fix it?

Get a new amp...

You should know if smoke starts coming out the back of your amp, something's wrong.

I think your amp's far gone, but again, I'm no expert.
alright there "vindication" thats enough out of you because honestly i dont think you know wtf your talking about...one of the first things the guitar shop said about the other amp that did the same thing...it would be most liekly simple and cheap to fix...probably i small wiring problem...so if anyone ELSE would like to try and help that would be greatly apreciated...
Dude, you blew out your speakers.

Which begs the question:
WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU CONNECTED TWO AMPS BY THEIR SPEAKER JACKS!?
Well The amp with the smoke out of the back is probably Dead now,

Let me get this, you plugged the speaker output of the amp you were selling into your current amp?

The amp that got the signal from the external speaker jack is now officially f u cked because the signal is totally the wrong type. You will be a very lucky guy if that amp is still working... as for your other amp that is trying to be sold on ebay, i would cancel the auction... because its evedently not working, what are both amps?

i.e. their make model etc.

I feel sorry for you for having two amps that don't work, but like Danno13 said... why the hell did you do such a thing? Not only have you possibly destroyed the amp your selling, but also the one that was perfectly ok.

Tell us your current situation, the amp that your not selling, does it still work?
Alright about 5 minutes ago i talked to a guy who talks to the guy lol thats fixing the amp (the one im not selling)...supposedly i'm not eveng oing to be charged for fixing it because its under warranty and somehow i got them to beleive it was a manufacturers defect...but anywyas it seems as tho they had no trouble fixing it...this amp is a Crate GLX30 and the one in the auction is a Squier champ 15...i obviously screwed up by trying to connect them like that but i had know idea how badly it coudl screw everything up...my problem now is that the amp that im not selling is ok and the other one is still f*cked...since they both have the same kind of problem( humming and no sound) im going to try to apply what fixed the other amp to this one and hopefully I can fix it myself or have it fixed...