Well when I am trying out wah wah pedals, I don't want to look like a noob...so are there any like punky wah wah solos...like in emo music or stuff...so basically...are there any wah wah solos in Green Day style music... ?
^^ exactly
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
try some real wah songs...you need special songs to play with wah.

Check out Steve Vai's 'building the church' and Satriani's 'Summer Song', both of which have a good use of wah.

If you can't be bothered, strum bar chords and push the pedal down, pretending to be all funky.
Play the Super Mario Brothers theme on a wah wah...
Seriously, though, can't go wrong with Voodoo Child...
"He has a woman's name and wears makeup. How original."
--Alice Cooper, on Marilyn Manson.
Quote by sashki
By the way, play emo music in a store and they'll encourage you to slit your wrists.

Play emo music full stop and people will encourage you to slit your wrists. It' a wrist-slittable offense.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Quote by Danno13
The real question: Are there any solos in Green Day-style music?

OUCH
Yeah, lots of Cream and Hendrix!
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
Play emo music full stop and people will encourage you to slit your wrists. It' a wrist-slittable offense.

i recomend you shutup
you can play a lot of things with a wah if you can keep a seperate rythm with your pedal foot than with your hand, can make nearly anyhting you know sound cool if you get the timing right.
what are you plannin to use the pedal for?

wouldnt it be better to just use it as you would, even if it isnt impressive?

**** what the people in the guitar shop think
haha cheers man

i hope your name is a play on like mastobation. if not, haha anyway =D
i dont think many punk bands have the skill to use a wah, i mean seriously powerr chords dont sound that good with a wah do they?

anyway.....try sweet child o' mine if you can
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I don't think he can.

this is just an inference, but judging by his Korn avatar and asking about Green day "solos", sweet child o mine (at least, the wah part) will be too hard
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Quote by nospacesallowed
Well when I am trying out wah wah pedals, I don't want to look like a noob...so are there any like punky wah wah solos...like in emo music or stuff...so basically...are there any wah wah solos in Green Day style music... ?

aaaaahhahahahaha
well he can try, but seriously are there any punk bands that use wah's? if there are i'v never heard em
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by andyroo_g
haha cheers man

i hope your name is a play on like mastobation. if not, haha anyway =D

No, but when it was my AOL Instant Message screen name thought I was a pervert because of it. I got rid of it, but kept this one. You're the first one to point it out here, though