I don't like the EQing on the drums, the cymbal is louder than everything and is distracting.

Guitar work sounds pretty damn good though. You sound like you always need to be fretting a note though, silence can work to your advantage a lot of the time

-Silly_willy_Sugar_pants
beatcraft i don't know how to eq on it

and i don't understand the always fretting a note thing? as far as lead? silence is not music.....uh
Yeah, as far as lead. You don't always have to have a note ringing, you know.

*shrug*

It just seemed like one continuous flurry of sound to me.

-Silly_willy_Sugar_pants
Quote by megadave_49
beatcraft i don't know how to eq on it

and i don't understand the always fretting a note thing? as far as lead? silence is not music.....uh

I haven't even started listening but before I do, I can guarantee you that silence is, indeed, quite the tool in music.

I don't really feel the need or ability to really explain that. It's just something that you should pick up when you play: a little silence brings out the notes, accentuates a beat, etc....it's the water of techniques.
Quote by X_BassGuitar_X
I haven't even started listening but before I do, I can guarantee you that silence is, indeed, quite the tool in music.

I don't really feel the need or ability to really explain that. It's just something that you should pick up when you play: a little silence brings out the notes, accentuates a beat, etc....it's the water of techniques.

silence as far as holding out a note? or just stopping, yes silence is good for certain moods, but in a metal song? anyways yes the lead could be rephrased, this is all improv, except for the breakdown towards the end