Hy, i wanted to ask;
Does my Amp need a sepcial support for Pedals(distort or Wah-Wah), or do I just put it "between" the Guitar and the Guitar Cable?
(Guitar -> Cable -> Foot-Pedal -> Cable -> Amp)
or
(Guitar -> Cable ->Amp -> and (Foot-Pedal -> Cable -> Amp)
\\>Viva Los Tioz<//
just between the guitar and the amp input
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Well if it does ive been doing something wrong.
Nah just hook everything up with cables. It'll be fine.
Put it between. (guitar>cable>footpedal>cable>amp)
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
cram the pedal into the front of the amp with blunt force...maybe throwing it...that should distort it pretty good. thats how my disort pedal works...then again it is a brick
Ok thank you guys, i was just confused, cause one amp in my school had an seperate Pedal Input Channel.
Thank You !
\\>Viva Los Tioz<//
Quote by CanadaHckyDude
cram the pedal into the front of the amp with blunt force...maybe throwing it...that should distort it pretty good. thats how my disort pedal works...then again it is a brick

lmao
Quote by Sebo
Ok thank you guys, i was just confused, cause one amp in my school had an seperate Pedal Input Channel.
Thank You !

Yeah some amps have that because it probably comes with the amp. My Behringer has that for the patch selecting pedal that came with. And then with other pedals you have to do the guitar, cable, pedal, cable, amp thing.
My stuff
Fender Telecaster Aerodyne Series
Gibson 1980 Les Paul Standard
Fender Standard Strat
Taylor 414-ce
Takamine Acoustic
1938 Gibson Lap Steel (priceless)
Fender Blues Junior
USA Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Fab Overdrive

My band
pedal input is probably just referring to a footswitch. a footswitch is something you use to switch between the amp's distortion and clean channels, and also you can use them if your amp has built in effects. a footswitch is hooked in seperately to your amp, it's not connected to your guitar at all.

on the other hand, with pedals (like distortion, wah, whatever) you run your guitar into the pedal, then into the amp