OK i just got this multieffects pedal, and i wanted to know if you could send me UG's ultimate settings link......and also i want to know what kind effects people use on songs, is there a site that says exactly what effects are used in the song? All help is appreciated thanks

KEEP ON ROCKIN IN THE FREE WORLD
Different effects are used in different songs. For Example, alot of guitar players use a wah pedal in solos (if you pedal has one). Another common one is Chorus on the clean channel, like Slash used in the intro to Paradise City.
Quote by Bullet FMV
Different effects are used in different songs. For Example, alot of guitar players use a wah pedal in solos (if you pedal has one). Another common one is Chorus on the clean channel, like Slash used in the intro to Paradise City.

I know that...but i kinda want a list of songs and what kind of effects they use....sometimes i cant tell what kind of effect they use. Idk maybe when i actually listen to all the effects i will have a better knowledge of what people use in there songs
the only one i know for sure is avenged sevenfold uses the whammy pedal dive bomb...but i dont know what you have.
Quote by ADIDAS22
the only one i know for sure is avenged sevenfold uses the whammy pedal dive bomb...but i dont know what you have.

This is my multi-efects pedal I am getting tomarrow
My multi-effects pedal

I guess i just want to know if theres a list of what songs use
There isnt a site like that..Most bands dont what people knowing what affects they use(like cky) bacuase some bands have very unique sounds they dont want others knowing how to get
Just make up your own sound.
My stuff
Fender Telecaster Aerodyne Series
Gibson 1980 Les Paul Standard
Fender Standard Strat
Taylor 414-ce
Takamine Acoustic
1938 Gibson Lap Steel (priceless)
Fender Blues Junior
USA Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Fab Overdrive

My band