So what is the best acoustic out there that is for about 400-500 bucks????

im really looking into one

so any help???
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
there are plenty of nice acoustics in that price range, but the best thing you can do is to go out and try them...

a few brands to look at who have one or two nice models in that range would be Takamine (they have a cheap G series which are quite nice and fairly durable instruments), Crafter (several models in this price range which provide a relatively beautiful tone and sustain), Taylor (starting point models are very nice, the Baby and Big Baby are both lovely to play), Yamaha (plenty of high quality, good build and reliable instruments at low prices, they have plenty of experience making acoustics and you can easily find a more individual model which has good sustain and tone).

What i would keep in mind also is that many of the cheaper guitars are relatively new and will need several years possibly, to reach there tonal potential. Enjoy searching and good luck with it as well
k thanks guys, will look into them
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Look into some of the lower priced Alvarez guitars. They have, in my opinion, some of the best tone for the money. I have an RD8C my self, and I love it. The RD8 series usually will sell for about $400 so it's right in your price range.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
^--- second that and also takamine, yamaha, washburn, craftter, and art & lutherie. i wouldn't really look at taylor in this price range myself.
Quote by ghostmouse859
one word, two syllables, Blueridge

great guitars. Definetly look into blueridge.

htpp://www.olivergoldingmusic.com