Page 1 of 6
Hey guys, look what I've made

I started out boy "obtaining" a nice looking large piece of wood, cut it to size, sanded, then varnished.

Then I glued/nailed the 2nd tier on, then I bought some velcro, fitted it to the board and bottoms of pedals and plug thingy, waited a bit, waited some more, then put them all on.

A few different angles.

And there's space for a few more, I've got a Small Clone coming in a day or too aswell, woo!

And... I didn't realise that by making that second tier with a space in the middle, I'd have a place to put a load of wires from adaptors and so on, pretty nifty

I'm a happy guy.

Any questions/comments?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Nice. I got my design off the Internet. YAY GOOGLE!
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Thats cool man,... I dont like the power strip on the side though. Maybe try to attach it to the back somehow? Or not, lol.
Not bad at all. Do you play in a band or was it just done from hobby/wanting everything to be accessible?

I'm planning on making a new one, carpetted and pimped out the max, perhaps even with some rope lighting.

Here's a couple of pics of my current one, as you can see it's much too small. The first picture is missing the GE-7.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/jeffrk/DSCN4052.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/jeffrk/DSCN4103.jpg
^Neither do I, but it's the only place for it really!
Don't be afraid to care"

Quote by sonixon
Not bad at all. Do you play in a band or was it just done from hobby/wanting everything to be accessible?

I'm planning on making a new one, carpetted and pimped out the max, perhaps even with some rope lighting.

Here's a couple of pics of my current one, as you can see it's much too small. The first picture is missing the GE-7.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/jeffrk/DSCN4052.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/jeffrk/DSCN4103.jpg

Right on.

Not properly in a band yet, but I jam a hell of a lot with others, and it's just annoying having to set everything up from scratch every time.

Your idea sounds rather snazzy, should be a good build!

And yea, it sounds like a Big Muff, lots of sustain+gain, very smooth and full of tone.
Don't be afraid to care"

The sound of my Vox makes me glad I shunned my Crybaby
Don't be afraid to care"

I was thinking about buliding a pedalboard when I get some more pedals. But if I have the money, I might just buy an SKB PS-45 integrated pedalboard.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
^They're immense.

*attatches large coloured lightbulb to pedalboard*
Don't be afraid to care"

Nice! I wish I had enough pedals to justify a pedalboard

I'm hoping to build my collection up, first stop is an amp I'm totally satisfied with though.

And man, how do you keep your grass so green?

And your hair is/was pretty similar to mine until I had it trimmed a couple of days ago.
- Gibson Les Paul Studio
- Squier Standard Strat
- Roland Cube 60
- Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
- Boss OD-3
- Behringer EQ700
^Haha, cool And... I love my hair.

The grass just seems to be green lol, and it was sunny when I took them pics, oh how I love the sun.
Don't be afraid to care"

This is myne

*i wish*
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
the red MXR boxes are Dynacomps? 2 of those AND a Ross Compressor??! how much compression does a person need?!
Is a Big Muff an overdrive pedal?

If so, why do you have 3 disto pedals? :P
Nice fast pedalboard. that second level would be cool if it was tilted forward a bit, so you could kindof go at it to activate it, instead of going down on it. But its still awsome!
Quote by R_H_C_P
I started out boy "obtaining" a nice looking large piece of wood...

Quote by R_H_C_P
I found a nice looking piece of wood in an alleyway yesterday....

ok, this maybe a noob question, but what is the point of a pedal board? Besides making them harder to stomp on because they are so close to each other?

And how do you make it so the pedals don't fall out?
Quote by Invictious
ok, this maybe a noob question, but what is the point of a pedal board? Besides making them harder to stomp on because they are so close to each other?

And how do you make it so the pedals don't fall out?

The point is to have the pedals all together and easy to take around, It also keeps everything organised with power supply and wires and stuff.

Theres velcro on the pedal board and the pedals to hold them on.
EDIT: ^Word.

Uh well.

When playing a gig or setting up/tearing down for jamming, wouldn't it be easier to just pick up a board/put a cover on it and be on your way, rather than pick up each pedal individually, have a big unorganized mess, potentially damage your pedals in transportation, and have stuff come disconnected when you're playing? It's not harder to hit them if they're close together... unless your aim is terrible

And you can attach them with HD velcro, or duct tape, or anything depending on how neat you want it.
Quote by Invictious
Can i just get a random slap of wood or plastic, and then stick the pedals on?

prettymuch

wood + velcro on it an on the bottoms of the pedals (I've seen some people go to the next step and screw them on there but that may not be the best idea if you're often changing your pedals)
Quote by seljer
prettymuch

wood + velcro on it an on the bottoms of the pedals (I've seen some people go to the next step and screw them on there but that may not be the best idea if you're often changing your pedals)

im making housings out of wood for my pedals
Quote by guitarfan93
This is myne

*i wish*

Holy Flippin' crap......
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Quote by Invictious
Can i just get a random slap of wood or plastic, and then stick the pedals on?

That's basically what I did, excpet a bit more organised.

Quote by sonixon

The Big Muff is a distortion.... but I have the Blues Driver for classic rock sounds, then I use the OD-3 to boost that or as a slight overdrive by itself, and the Muff as a huge wall of sound type thing or for solos, and the Blues Driver to boost that!

And yea... "obtained" does mean that I got it from allyway...

The pedalboard looks a lot more full now, just got my Small Clone today, ooo yea
Don't be afraid to care"

i have the same adapter

Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
^Right on

And clear your inbox!
Don't be afraid to care"

GENIOUSSSS!!!!...i cant believe i haven't thought of that.....i hope u paint your wood and give it some designs or whatever, then it'll look really str8
Quote by fronkpies
i have the same adapter

and I have that same metronome! but mines blue
Quote by sonixon

You can never have enough distortion!!!
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by seljer
and I have that same metronome! but mines blue

*Hates metronomes*
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Nice pedalboard! Id like a Clyde...

Also you look like a cool hippie!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
^haha Thanks man!

I like the Clyde too
Don't be afraid to care"

Wait..so I can get those flight food trays on board and fashion it as a pedal board? Provided that its clean etc?

coolios.
I suppose. As long as you can stick stuff on there.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
you long haired hippy!

i want a pedal board. spose all i could put on it would be a russian muff and a rp 50. BUT STILL!!!!

damn you guys and your multiple pedals. after i pay off my amp ima get a **** load of pedals. for looks only.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel