hey. theyre not entirely my cup of tea but with all the 'hype' around Lordi at the moment (haha) ive been forced to listen to em due to my addiction to music TV

i dont like em particularly but theyre tone is absolutely amazing. powerful, and distorted without sounding muddy and overcranked, its beautiful.

i play a few guitars through a marshall jackhammer into a marshall AVT 275.

can anyone give me any tips on how to get it? please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Awmet0Q9lI&search=lordi%20hard%20rock

thats the track with the tone i really desire

its obviously a bit more tinny and trebley than on the actual track, havin bein compressed n stuff
Last edited by andyroo_g at Jun 29, 2006,
Theyre really are good band even the Eurovision won proofs a lot...im from finland myself and ive been listening this band pretty long time..
I dont know wot there tone is but i agree with @li@s H4nZu, they are a really good band. Easy to listen to at 6.30 in the morning (when i am getting ready for school).
try od1 with the bass about half, mids about half, and treble about 7. Gain about 6 or 7. bridge humbucker.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?