so i like to play stuff like classical rock but am open to anything which help me in guitar(funk rock,modern ,speed ect) so any rock songs i like i try and learn and i practise pritty much every day(scales ect) but wondering what new guitar i should get to replace my encore,yes it's an encore,either a epiphone les paul or a fender stratocaster.i basically wan't it to be a well rounded guitar that can do both quick rock,classic ect with my marshall amp so any HELPFULL suggestions will be apprieciated
I bought a fender strat for 500? but nowdays I prefer the Les Paul. Les Paul over all ^^. I'm playing classic- an hard-rock mostly an some metal. For classical pieces i still prefer my fender.
Why The **** Dont You Try The Search Button Or Try Either Of Them Out You Complete Noob?????????
Quote by MastaBassist10
"Um, yes waiter, I'll have a wank, please."

Quote by HaKattack

I'm a man. We don't cry. We bottle up emotions and become abusive alcoholics.

Proud Member of Slashism. PM slashs_#1_fan to join
They're shockingly different guitars, try them and then decide.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
get the Fender stratocaster, or if youre serious about a les paul, save sum money and make it a gibson.
well, if you play classic rock, both guitars are great. i would suggest the les paul though, because it's probably more versatile.
Nirvana
Good Charlotte, Simple Plan
Quote by Alhambra 3c
get the Fender stratocaster, or if youre serious about a les paul, save sum money and make it a gibson.

WORD
Quote by marko'd
no soz its a marshall mg30dfx.Damn my bad spelling

I'd saw change your amp first...or buy whichever you decide with a new amp. Please. You could do so much better...

EDIT: Also, i'd go with the Les Paul, since it's quite versatile.
Member #5 of Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club.
Contact iamtehwalrus768 to join.
Last edited by Skar at Jun 29, 2006,
Quote by Let it Happen
oh and by the way, nice amp!!

Maybe an LP then...
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Do you want a strat sound or les paul sound?

A lot is based upon that.

If you dont know yet, find out! before you buy anything.
Quote by mamakin87
Why The **** Dont You Try The Search Button Or Try Either Of Them Out You Complete Noob?????????

WTF i wrong with you... chill.... i hope you never get rich