hi guys, as the tittle says am going too see a peavey classic 30 and i just wanna know what should i look for ...flaws and everything
i have to add the the guy is selling it for 225$.. thats why i suspect something..
what advice could u lend me ? :d thx!
Uh, just crank it up, and ask the guy if there's any qualms in the near future if he will help adress them.
225$ is a GREAT deal, in fact I'm jealous.

Ask him how long he has it, since when he hasn't changed the tubes (if he has even done it), what kind, has he changed the speaker, etc.....
Why is he selling it....
he changed 2 of the el84 tubes he says he has an jcm 900 combo that he uses now..so...
and a friend of mine that changed the tubes confirmed to me that the amp was in good conditon.. so i hope is true...
and the only bad thing is that is the classic interface that weird yellow =(..
It's tweed man, that's pure classic. And I have the 50/410, I love it. It's one shortcoming is the speaker, but it doesn't need changing right away. You'll be satisfied I'm sure.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
$225 is an awesome price. I just saw a used one for $320 and that's a great price. Just make sure everything works.
ok one more thing, can i use a pod xt with that amp? i dont really know if it could damage the tubes or something..
Quote by yoyoloco
ok one more thing, can i use a pod xt with that amp? i dont really know if it could damage the tubes or something..

I use the UX1. It sounds good with it. I use it mostly for recording. Live I just use my pedals.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall