HMm alright bro.. lets see... the picking is really soothing.. nice playing... Vocals are on tune... nice and pleasan. i get what u were saying about trying to get emotion into the voice and it sounding stressed a lil :p it sounds that way on "there was nothing there" etc i see that here too. the transition from the picking to the rythem could have been more smoother. however that being said.. the over all feel of the song is unique. its not my style tho.

I think for its genre its a really good track. keep up the good work. and post some lyrics up.
...i hate shakus-spear ....
It starts good, the picking has a good rythm and the guitar's in tune. The vocals come in and they fit nicely. Careful about the bit in the middle where you say "eventually" the second time you say it, it clashes with the guitar. Ooo, towards the end it becomes apparent that your isn't actually in tune. The first half of this song is really good, but I think the last half needs some work. I like that you've tried to shake things up a bit by cutting the guitar, and having a vocal solo, and that when the guitar does come back in, you've changed the strumming pattern. They're good ideas, but I think they're poorly implemented. Was this multitracked? Because I think it could benefit from multitracking, you need to really concentrate on your vocals towards the end: they sound good, but you're forcing them I think.

Don't take this as a bad review, the beginning really is very good and I think that this song could be awesome
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Thanks to you two. I don't really have any means of multi tracking but if you have any free programs that would be great! I just use the generic sound recorder and a microphone.

As for lyrics...

Dear Susanne, there?s something you should know about your life.
You?re so damn bright the source of healing light but you don?t have a clue.
That they?re all talking like something?s very wrong

It?s been too long and this house is showing that time will ruin you but you don?t have a clue.
And as the paint is peeling from the walls the windows start to fog.
All that you know goes down in smoke eventually, eventually.

So you decided to go, a long long time ago cuz there will never be anything for you here
You?re looking for spring, and all I am is the fall making a mess of your labor from July to September

Before I go theres something you should know about my life
You?ve changed my world for better and for worse but now we?re through
As I go the midnight sky is shining but there is nothing to connect.
It's all just a mess. It's only what we made it no there was nothing there.

I'll probably rerecord this, especially if you can offer me an actual recording program.
I have Cakewalk but it is really too much for me. All I want is a means of recording guitar and then putting vocals on top of it.

Thanks again!
You want Audacity, it's really basic and does the job. I can't be arsed to find it because my lasagne's just come out the oven! Just google it and I'm sure you'll find it It's free!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████