CLICK HERE

Cover of AATW performed by us...5 16 year olds from Glasgow

just click on it to listen
www.freewebs.com/silentproject
Pretty good.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
yeah i did..but hardley anyone replied. its been a couple of months, so im just giving it another spin!

and thanks
I like the intro, and the fact that even though the solos are pretty true to the Hendrix version, the chords are done differently and it's played with a different feel. Thank God it's not just a straight cover.

Although the solo and the singer have a couple of off notes, not shabby at all.
yeah, it was cool but it was difficult to hear so minus five points for you
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
it was cool. i think the singing was odd. did the singer have the mic shoved into his lips? the guitar sounded pretty good though.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
The riff and chord work's pretty tight. Good stuff man... I need to get in a new band lol. What gear are you using?
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

lol, well thats a live recording in a garage straight onto an mp3 player
we're using two marshall stacks, a peavey bass amp, and some cheap yamaha micrphone.

thanks
It sounds really good...the guitars are great. The drums are really good, for some reason had me thinking Keith Moon. Maybe it was just the kind of fills.

The vocals were really muffled, though, and there were quite a few off notes.

Overall, though, it was really great.

Care to check out mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=385858
Founder and member #1 of "The Beatles really are the greatest" club...PM me to join.

Quote by Zeus2716

but whatever you do, never, i repeat NEVER masturbate with hot sauce.
thanks man

il check out yours