I tried to compete in my school talent show a couple months ago. My teacher, who was the director of the talent show, said I COULDNT PLAY MY GUITAR FOR THE SHOW. He said it wasnt a real talent!!!! GIVE ME SOME SUPPORT HERE!!!!
Leader of the We Hate Squiers Club

PM gibsonsg2006 to join

Jimmy Page
Down with all teachers!!! Unless they teach the noble art of rock guitar!!! Anyway, he sucks...burn him or somethin, that'll teach him
Well...maybe you suck. Sorry.
Ohhh...My head hurts...

Quote by Inahrima
^ have i told you i keep misreading your title as UG's biggest bad greek?
Quote by gibsonsg2006
He said it wasnt a real talent!

That is like spitting on Segovia's grave.
primusfan
It's better with no teeth, trust me. Much fewer scars on my penis now that I've switched from seniors in high school to senior citizens.
He's a ****ing douchebag, and an idiot of a teacher. Get rid off him, and don't give a **** about what he says about you. Stupid people like him doesn't deserve to have their opinions taken seriously.
Go piss on his front-door handle.

Live life stronger than death.
Zakk Wylde

True knowledge is knowing that you know nothing.
Socrates

You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Robert Alton Harris

R.I.P.
Rhoads, Vaughan, Burton
Well that was months ago so it would have been a bit better if you posted this when it actually could be useful.
RIP SYD
Member #6 of the "SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4lifeSZ to join.
ahahaha that meens your teacher has a very low opinion of you. Pretty much he just burned you extremely badly and you didnt realize it.
ask him wat a real talent is. then punch him in the face.

we do not advocate violebnce in anyway. Violence presented herin or anywhere else is presented soley for educational purposes. we accept no responsibilty for acts of violence of consequences thereof.

but seriously. glue his pens to jhis desk or summirt
Quote by beatles_rock09
Well...maybe you suck. Sorry. :peace

u, let me tell u some things
i never heard the guy played before, but i know that almost every teachers hate guitar. that what i figgured out
Quote by gibsonsg2006
I tried to compete in my school talent show a couple months ago. My teacher, who was the director of the talent show, said I COULDNT PLAY MY GUITAR FOR THE SHOW. He said it wasnt a real talent!!!! GIVE ME SOME SUPPORT HERE!!!!

isnt that how punk music was born?
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you