Ok so I know some of the lyrics have been done a million times, and its to the basic twelve bars blues, nothing fancy, no metaphors and sh*t, just simple blues. Pretty simple, mainly because I wrote it from the top of my head. Comments are appreciated. Oh yeah, its in no particular structure at the moment. So Yah..

Thanks

Everyday,
I have the same old blues,
Everyday, Oh Lord
I get those blues.

You know my lady left me,
For another man,
You know my lady left meee,
I did what I can,

But I still got the same old blues
They won't leave me alone
Hounding my back
Why they won't leave, I just don't know

Pull out a bottle of gin,
And Down the few last sips,
Let them slip from the rim
and trickle down my chin.

Oh lord i got those blues
It Aint nothing new,
Oh lord those god damn blues
My guitar sings them too.

You know I need them to play
With my heart and soul
But when I let those feelings fly
My heart begins to cry

Those god damn blues
Those god damn blues
Those god damn blues

END
Last edited by Cpt.Jackass at Jun 29, 2006,
You're right. You can't really comment on these because these are just basic Blues lyrics. Which is why I never liked the blues because they never expanded upon this. Generations of blues players have been singing about the same old topic for years without building upon the lyrics.

That's why I hate Stevie Ray Vaughn so goddamn much.
Poor advice.
You know, I was getting ready to bash this for the same reason that stellar_legs did; but to be honest, it's pretty good. You worked well with the material you were given while staying faithful to classic 12-bar blues. I think you're limiting yourself too much with this style, but it's fun to read nonetheless.
Quote by Paddles
You know, I was getting ready to bash this for the same reason that stellar_legs did; but to be honest, it's pretty good. You worked well with the material you were given while staying faithful to classic 12-bar blues. I think you're limiting yourself too much with this style, but it's fun to read nonetheless.

Yey thank you . Not really serious lyrics, just for fun =]