so my last pair of strings are the elixers with the polyweb coating, and i really liked them, they slide better and last longer, but i've heard about these new d'darrio (sp?) strings that're suposto be really good for about the same price ($20 canadian)

anyone have experiance with both of these, and should i try somethin new and go with the d'darrio's, or stick to what i know is good with the elixers?
I once tried to eat something I found on my balls. It turned out to be a cookie.

Quote by Darkrunner
Faggot and homo.....nothing wrong with those terms. They simply describe a man who sticks his weiner in another man's turd tunnel.......
I'v been using the Elixer nanoweb's for bout a year now...havn't gone wrong with em, theyr top notch...

I used to use D`addario 10s , they wer just regular steel strings, no anti-rust coating on them, theyr tone was good but they lasted me a month maybe...

The nanoweb elixirs last me 3 months atleast before they break and their great tone keeps far longer than the d`addarios did...

If the d`addarios are a new "anti-rust" type set like the nanoweb/polywebs then i'd give em a go

but as they say...if it aint broke don't fix it