the invader for my bridge and the 59 for the neck

what do u think i made the right move
"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen"

Hellsing Organization

im more partial to the jb but the 59 is not a bad choice one of my friends has 2 invaders and they (at least on his jackson ) made lots of noise
1. its duncan
2. it depends on preference. the invader is meant for anything with the gain cranked up to 10, but thats it.
3.if the above is what you're into, then yeah
Gear:
PRS Custom SE
Shit Strat
line6 spider II 112 (worst choice of my life)
Squier 10 watt (sounds better than the spider)
Digitech rp200
Rocktron Silver Dragon

Quote by FretboardToAsh
he's right, and he plays prs so that's proof.
I'm planning either getting an sh-2n and a sh-4 or the dave mustaine signature livewire pickups. The invaders not bad, I dunno about the 59 though.
Quote by darkness690
Yea im planning on putting invaders in when i buy my new guitar

actually i would probably advise against it as it only sounds good in some special woods
what kinds of woods
"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen"

Hellsing Organization

+2 for the new amp^

i have that stupid, trebly, piece of sh*t squier sidekick buryed in my basement somewhere, that thing is so harsh sounding and if you turn the volume up to like 5 the clean turns into the OD and the OD turns into some horrible, muddy thing with insane amounts of gain, you cant hear any of your picking, sorry for the rant but i hated that thing so much