There are hundreds of bands out there and all of them are just the same.

And all them have the same generic name (something to do with hate, death, and war)

when will this end

why can't a band come out and do something totally fresh, new, and innovative?
Opeth have been around for a while..maybe you should check them out..perhaps Power Metal like Dragonforce and Blind Guardian..you just have to look!
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
The Mars Volta, Slipknot, System of a down, names that have nothing to do with war, hate, death o and korn so what the hell are you listening to? Hate Eternal? Cattle Decapition? Decapitated? those bands blow, grindcore is a **** no talent sub-genre of metal
Unburnzing consists of 1 simple step:Unburnzing

Quote by yawn
Nice user name
Love live metal

Quote by J0NNYBRAV0
ive seen these before. one guy sold 2 air guitars, for $2 each or something. people are retarded, what can i say.
Quote by mer_der_noms
Opeth have been around for a while..maybe you should check them out..perhaps Power Metal like Dragonforce and Blind Guardian..you just have to look!

Did you just say Dragonforce?
I've been convincing my cousin that they are a generic band(but hey they're still good!)

I guess I got owned.
Quote by korn is god
The Mars Volta, Slipknot, System of a down, names that have nothing to do with war, hate, death o and korn so what the hell are you listening to? Hate Eternal? Cattle Decapition? Decapitated? those bands blow, grindcore is a **** no talent sub-genre of metal

No.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Go away. Apparently, you've been living under a rock.

Quote by korn is god

And you..........I'm pretty sure you need to be brutally sodomized by homosexual sumo wrestlers.
Last edited by totenkopf at Jun 29, 2006,
Quote by korn is god

One of the stupidest fucking posts I've seen all day.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Quote by korn is god

Okay...

Mars Volta, ****snot and System of a Down Syndrome have dogs balls to do with anything let alone Metal.

Now..I guess I missed the memo but Hate Eternal are Death Metal...Decapitated are (or atleast I think) Tech Death or Gore and Cattle Decapitation were Grind Gore. I'm a bit shady on some classifications but you sir haven't the slightest idea of what your trying to imply.

And how is Grindcore ****? Napalm Death, Leng T'che and a few I can't remember are actually decent bands. Your opinion is biased and unprecidented. You lose.

Quote by clay10david
Did you just say Dragonforce?
I've been convincing my cousin that they are a generic band(but hey they're still good!)

I guess I got owned.

Surely you jest! Dragonforce are anything but generic. I can't see Valley of the Damned and Through the fire and the Flames being labeled as generic Power Metal. You weren't owned, just reassured.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
Last edited by mer_der_noms at Jun 29, 2006,
^

By the way: Dream Theatre, Metallica, Nevermore, At The Gates, Dragonforce, Blind Guardian, Nile, Black Label Society, Candlemass, Dimmu Borgir, Dark Tranquility, Lacuna Coil, Moonspell, Pantera.

EDIT: I was going to put in a big list of bands in the Metal Recomendation thread with names that have nothing to do with death, war or hate, but there were too many. Just look for yourself:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292018

Especially in melodic death, progressive, power, goth and NWOBHM.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jun 29, 2006,
To quote chuck schuldiner, "Your average person thinks Korn is metal. That's NOT heavy metal."
Yeah thats a problem in metal now. Especially for the idiots who consider metalcore metal because all of that **** sounds the same and i emphasize the word ****, but there will always be good bands who set themselves apart it just may take a little more time to find them.
Originally posted by XMetallica73X
i would love iran compared to this place trust me, they dont lie to you

^ FIELD TRIP TIME
Quote by korn is god

First off you are an Ignorant fool . Second one of the the bands mentioned above is grindcore(cattle decapitation) the other two are death metal. Finally how can you say grindcore has no talent? I strongly believe that a bassist in a Grindcore band has just as much if not more talent that that ****ing ******** Fieldy from korn! Also None of the bands you were praising are metal. Hopefully this has pointed out how much of a close minded douche bag you really are.
Last edited by bimsterfls at Jun 29, 2006,
I'm getting tired of so many generic bands!

Well we'll have to send them all a stern fax then, no doubt.
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
Quote by kirkisking
One of the stupidest fucking posts I've seen all day.

Word!

Funny how so threads attract retards, they must show up on the main page.

And There is plenty of inovative bands, plus I don't se how you can complain if you've only just got into Dragonforce.
Quote by korn is god

Well if you just didn't contradict yourself in that post then I just don't know anymore...
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
Quote by korn is god

grindcore is a subgengre of hardcore, grind is a sub - genre of metal, and by the way you listen to Korn, talk about no talent
Quote by MANATEEN
grindcore is a subgengre of hardcore, grind is a sub - genre of metal, and by the way you listen to Korn, talk about no talent

Listen to this guy.
Quote by <><

Listen to this guy.

Don't you mean read???!!1one

/smartass
Quote by zachbino57

Quote by TWISTEDFender
Quote by clay10david
There are hundreds of bands out there and all of them are just the same.

And all them have the same generic name (something to do with hate, death, and war)

when will this end

why can't a band come out and do something totally fresh, new, and innovative?

Obviously, your metal knowledge is quite limited and you don't know which bands to look for.

Or you just don't know what the hell you're talking about.

And stop fucking whining about the names.
roar
Quote by korn is god

- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Quote by CSguitarvocal
Don't you mean read???!!1one

/smartass

You want me to read to him?

Okay......

Once upon a time there was a pile of dreadlocks. 5 untalented bald men picked them up and made animal noises.

And there was Korn.

The end.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang
You want me to read to him?

Okay......

Once upon a time there was a pile of dreadlocks. 5 untalented bald men picked them up and made animal noises.

And there was Korn.

The end.

That was very entertaining...
Quote by zachbino57

Quote by TWISTEDFender