Hey, I'm buying a new distortion because my current isnt cutting it. Ive used both and I even owned a DS-1 at one point, but what i wanna know is whether the SD-1 is a better deal or atleast more worth while.
I got a 20% discount for guitar center (because apparently and pathetically, I shop there more than 95% of the country), so the cost will be around the same price.
My amp is the VOX AD50VT and my guitar is the Fender Fat Strat. I know its technically what i like better and that playing them is all i can truly do to find the one i like, but Id like to know what people prefer. Thanks
Last edited by HeartInACage at Jun 29, 2006,
Quote by HeartInACage
Hey, I'm buying a new distortion because my current is cutting it. Ive used both and I even owned a DS-1 at one point, but what i wanna know is whether the SD-1 is a better deal or atleast more worth while.
I got a 20% discount for guitar center (because apparently and pathetically, I shop there more than 95% of the country), so the cost will be around the same price.
My amp is the VOX AD50VT and my guitar is the Fender Fat Strat. I know its technically what i like better and that playing them is all i can truly do to find the one i like, but Id like to know what people prefer. Thanks

I wouldn't get either, get an american big muff pi. Those things are the ****. That or a Metal Zone
whoa...you like the brew?

Anyway, I had a big muff, but returned it recently for an DD-20, although i plan to buy one in the future.
^ exactly. SD-1=overdrive. DS-1=distortion. I own both (i only use the SD-1 for a booster) and both are awesome.