(the one in the dayton mall) I waited over an hour in line to get in..when i finally got in, they had music playing so loud you could barely hear anything, and every where you went there are guys mindlessly shredding (don't get me wrong, i don't mind shredding, but it has to sound good)..i have no idea what the managers were thinking, but it seriously pissed me off.

oh well. at least i got a free t-shirt..
haha yeah i think they should make ****ty guitar players turn down their amps so we don't have to listen to it
yeah. i understand like turning the amp up loud to see how loud it can go, but not leaving it like that..

oh well, props to my dad for waiting in line with me.
Quote by SpIkE27Z
turn yourself louder.

i didn't even try anythin out because it was so crowded i had like no room.
stop ur b*tchin' i waited in line 2.5 hours in the freezing cold and got a shirt that was 5 sizes too big, and ya you couldnt hear anything and we were lucky too play on anything, too much shredding but the worst part was the drum room, everyone was just trying to play as fast as possibe and messing up horribly, it sounded exactly like this "bleredumchipofromaewqiucfghar3eidfew" except 3 times worse than that
#1. Find a wall outlet...
#2. Pull some plugs...
#3. Watch chaos begin with some dumbass thinking the crate he had cranked just stopped working.
#4. Watch said "dumbass" begin kicking "broken" crate amp.
#5. Watch said "dumbass" slink away and leave quickly so that he doesn't have to pay for the *now* truly broken Crate amp.
#6. Repeat for each person disturbing your trip to GC.

And that's how you do it.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Amazing store opening. But by far, the most pathetic thing i saw there was...

In the vault (expensive room), high quality gibson hooked up to a high quality amp (forget what exactly) played by a TERRIBLE guitarist.

I'm not that good, and I couldn't help but laugh at him, he was terrible.

I then leave the vault, and see an amazing shredder on a $400 guitar.
^I've found that amazing guitarists (that aren't rich and famous) usually go for the high-quality, but low priced guitars.

It goes to show that the guitarist makes the instrument play better-not the other way around.

My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
^And all those damned emo kids.

God I hate emo kids.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
what's with all the clothing like pants and **** with the 92050 pieces of metal on em and ****
Quote by Xenn99
^And all those damned emo kids.

God I hate emo kids.

yeah, but on the bright side they have some awesome classic rock t-shirts.