your bridge is out of wack...........uhhh, what kind of guitar do u have?
Quote by EvilMaxy
I shoved a crayola crayon up my ass.

Quote by Nelsean
I shoved my tesicals in a blender and masterbated.

superman's where its at....
Jesus pwns both
maybe the 18th fret is too high, so when you fret the 17th it actually presses on the eighteenth.
id think sanding down the 18th fret a little bit would help just make sure u dont make it too pointy or it will cut the string or too short then it just wont sound as good iguess....
Ibanez GSR190 Bass
Ibanez IBZ10B amp

Ibanez GAX30
Boss DS-1 Distortion
i have that same exact problem on my sg only mines on the 19 fret
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Just take it to the guitar shop and get it "set up". You probably havent done it in a while, if at all. They will clean the guitar, change strings, set up the bridge, truss rod, action, etc.
I had that same problem but im not sure it was in the 17th and 18th i just raised the action on the string a little and it was all better.
"This is gunna blow my cover but I like the FedEx driver because he's a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it"-Mitch Hedberg RIP
Quote by Waterboy799
i have that same exact problem on my sg only mines on the 19 fret

me too, but mines on my Jag... but my jag is damn old, it might be time for a setup or somethin, idk
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.