It's been like 2 years or 3 since the last Incubus Album, doesn't anyone know if they are working on another one?
I know they're working on a new one...no idea about their progress or when it'll be out though.
actually. they were working on it, but decided to take the rest of the year off and are going to finish it up and record early 07. or thats wut i heard on the radio today.
The only ones I can remember off the top of my head are "Oil and Water" and "Dig", with Dig apparently being their heaviest song ever.
^Yeah I think that's what I heard. Apparently they played some new songs at some gigs or on a podcast some time but I'm not sure if those are covers or not.
"Earth to Bella" and "Love Hurts". (I've just looked it up and it was at a gig)

Also has anyone else seen the AT&T acoustic gig? I was just looking on YouTube and found the entire 1hour gig. Acoustic Gig They try and do acoustic Azwethinkweiz but can't remember how it goes
Quote by sadistic_monkey
The only ones I can remember off the top of my head are "Oil and Water" and "Dig", with Dig apparently being their heaviest song ever.

have you heard any of those songs yet
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Sounds like a mining theme to the new album.
What about the song "Naked"? Does anyone know if that's going to be on the album or was it song they made and never released or what?