im lookin into a fender 100 watt head (not shure which has a drive and more drive channel) and a Berigher $229 cab that holds 400 watts and from what im reading kicks ass, good buy?
Epiphone Custom 1966 SG w/EMG 85(B)
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Boss SD-1 Overdrive; NS-2
Fender Tuner
I have used behringer cabs. They are pretty damn good for the money. I use one at band practice. I would recommend that but I would avoid the Fender heads. For the money total for both of those, you could get a tube combo most likely which is going to sound better. I fell for the "wow a halfstack" thing too. Everyone falls victim to this.
I wouldn't go for the Fender head. I have that amp as a 2x12 combo and the drive channels suck inconcievable ammounts of ass. Assuming you're talking about the FM100.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
well ive got a combo, and I want a 100 watt head (maybe a marshall?) in the $250 dollar price range, know any? (I want to wait to get a tube combo)
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Fender Tuner
You can't really find any heads that are that great for only $250. You are better off going to a Vox AD series or a Cube and using them as a head.
I just needone for small gigs and pratice, I use my metal master for distortion, so the distortion dosent have to be great
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Fender Tuner
well 100watt head for 250? aint gunna happen brah. But as for the behringer cabs, theyre a sweet deal yo. i got one, kicks fukin ass.
ditch the fender, and buy a used marshall, or something i got a used marshall vs200 bi chorus for 250, and i hooked it up to the cab youre talking about, works like a charm
Gear

Johnson strat copy
epi les paul jr
epi les paul studio
Ibanez gax 75
crate 10 watt
crate fxt 120
danelectro honeytone
marshall 8200 bichorus
behringer 400watt cab