Here is a video of a bunch of wanabe gay-asses trying to play "Hell Song" (whatever the hell that is... and "American Idiot". if youve got the time... watch the second half of the video when the band plays "american Idiot" quite possibly one of the most disgusting wanabe thing i have ever seen. I know american idiot isnt punk... but these guys are a punk band... and they suck... so... enjoy

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5122258250137384190&q=american+idiot
Listening to me play the guitar, is the equivalent pleasure to 20 orgasms

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member #20 of the Iron Maiden are Gods club, pm revelations to join
you sir are an idiot.
When I hit 'em from the back, I got them mami's saying dammit man.

When I put it in their mouth, I got them mami's saying duh-huh-huh-muhh.
Quote by KickOutTheJamsX
you sir are an idiot.

Agreed. I'm not a big Punk fan, but I don't go around and say Punk sucks.
The next time you want to post something like this, pause for a second and ask yourself, "Does a pop-punk video have any relevance for the metal forum? And even if it doesn't, would anybody care?"

I think my advice has the potential to do wonders in hiding your idiocy.
Last edited by totenkopf at Jun 30, 2006,
Quote by totenkopf
I think my advice has the potential to do wonders in hiding your idiocy.

Well theres no hope for some.

Whats with the recent influx of idiots around here? We had a nice break for a couple months, now it seems every time I sign on theres some new moron with a new crack-out scheme or whatever.
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
lol he actually messed up in the vocals for the sum 41 song

at about 00:50 he says something wrong, when its supposed to be, step back to see whats going on

haha if your going to do a cover, do it right, and the drums are just waay too loud
Punk has had alot of influence on hard rock and metal, so I'd shut your mouth if I were you. And those are pop punk songs, anyway.
yah, i honestly hate it when people just bash types of music, ITS MUSIC, go bitch about something actually important, to me, this just sounds like him trying to gain like " metal credability" or something by bashing something else that isnt metal, lol, and your saying their wannabes?
Last edited by Schecter86 at Jun 30, 2006,
He does have a point though...I mean they do suck. But suck is kind of a relative word. Besides that fact, I personally don't like punk music at all, but I think it has it's place because what is punk really? It's teenagers who aren't very accomplished on the guitar (yet or they never will be), but wanna make loud fast music anyway. Well for someone who is a beginner, this can be a good outlet to play something so he doesn't feel like all his practice is a waste simply because he can't play master of puppets right away.
When I started playing guitar, I learned green day songs even though I didn't like them, but they were catchy used distortion and helped me to develop finger strength and right hand speed so I could progress to playing complex stuff, like metal, later.
If every band was awesome and complex and always perfect, then there would be very few people making music right now. So punk is instrumental towards metal if you look at it through a learning progression point of view.

There that was my attempt to make this thread relate to metal somehow lol
Quote by reed
Well theres no hope for some.

Whats with the recent influx of idiots around here? We had a nice break for a couple months, now it seems every time I sign on theres some new moron with a new crack-out scheme or whatever.

It's summer and there's nothing better to do.

It's also all your fault.
I like punk. I don't like punk in the metal forum.

Bye bye.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.