i use my falsetto a lot, its pretty much my signature... singing... thing...
but anyway, i was singing today... and i just couldnt do it... my voice would get all raspy and i would barely squeeze out anything. anyone know whats wrong?
Probably just having an off day. Or you could be dehydrated.
Gulp down the water!

Some days your voice just doesn't want to preform...Rest it up.
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
well there comes a point in everyman's life....
but actually maybe youve been just overusing your voice lately
As someone on this board once said:
"The sensation of having a mouth on your penis would be quickly cancelled out by the feeling of having a penis in your mouth."
yeah, dry throat or a strained voice more likely. i can get the same thing when i do screaming vocals. warm up more even tho it sounds dumb, it'll save you from getting nodes or blowing a gasket. lol.
I caught bronchitis (sp?) and had it for a month, and it's been a week since I got better and I STILL cant use my falsetto. It's really starting to make me mad.

I CANT SING MY RUSH SONGS!
Quote by Kartman

Way to go, guitar_man_guy!

(You should sig me)

Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers'(Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or T0xicitY to join!
The only thing I can think of is that sometimes if I've been yelling too much (at a sports game or something similar) my upper range disappears temporarily. For me, it just needs a little rest, some water couldn't hurt though.

Oh, and try the vocal tips thread at the top of the forum, you'll probly get the best help there.
Quote by psychodelia
The only thing I can think of is that sometimes if I've been yelling too much (at a sports game or something similar) my upper range disappears temporarily. For me, it just needs a little rest, some water couldn't hurt though.

Oh, and try the vocal tips thread at the top of the forum, you'll probly get the best help there.

I know that a vocal teacher at a school wouldn't allow anyone in Choir to be on the cheerleading squad, because screaming would **** up their clean vocals. Seems true to a degree.....
I hate this place, I love these chords