So, I bought a 5150 combo from my local music store for $350, with the negatives being slight wear and tear, "new" tubes (my ass), and a broken mid knob. Peavey told me to pull out the pot in order for them to figure out what the s/n is to send me a replacement. So here is the question:

After staring at it for 5 minutes like a retard, I cannot figure out a way to get into the chassis! I've replaced the tubes before, but I didn't see a way to get to the pots.

If anyone could lend me a hand, that would be great.

Off Topic:

I found this in the back of the amp when I was changing tubes. Grabbed it before I knew what it was. WTF
There are usually big black screws that go through the enclosure and into the chassis. Unscrew 'em.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.