That was really really cool but I didn't like the solo. Everything else, 10 out of 10.
I liked most of the riffs, especially the first two, but the one in measures 38 to 45, 78 to 85, was pretty lame and sort of distrupted the mood and flow of the song. Also, the solo didn't flow very well...it probably sounds better on a real guitar but on powertab where slides sound like bends it sounded like you were using an "annoying misquito buzzing" pedal or something...maby on power tab, instead of using slides for the long slides you could use really fast chromatic descents so it sounds more realistic and less annoying.
I thought that was really good, probably my favorite out of all of your songs. But, the only thing that got to me was the solo. It was a good solo, but there was no rhythm behind it, I think if you added another guitar, and had it playing at least a few powerchords it would sound so much better.
i think the solo, along with measures 38-45 and 78-85 all needed some rhthym underneath them. even if it was just powerchords, it would still make it sound better,
My favorite part was the refrain. I liked the half-time feel. I think in the prechorus you maybe ought to add an upper harmony or something on the last four bars, that would make it sort of lead into the refrain better. Other than that, I liked it. I give it a 7.5/10.

Thanks for the crit.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION