Im brain dead

Any good songs with 2 acoustics in it?
Gibson SG Special Faded

Vox Valvetronix AD15VT Amp

Squier Acoustic starter pack
This is a bit of a stretch, but when Zakk Wylde did Stillborn acoutically there was two guitars....kicked ass.

Live life stronger than death.
Zakk Wylde

True knowledge is knowing that you know nothing.
Socrates

You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Robert Alton Harris

R.I.P.
Rhoads, Vaughan, Burton
Speaking of Zakk Wylde, Black Label Society's song titled The Blessed Hellride has two acoustic (ish) guitars.

I am only nothing, I am only this
I am just a man with these two fists
yah, that too

Live life stronger than death.
Zakk Wylde

True knowledge is knowing that you know nothing.
Socrates

You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Robert Alton Harris

R.I.P.
Rhoads, Vaughan, Burton
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd... duh.

Rock and Roll Suicide - David Bowie
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
anything by dave matthews and tim reynolds is great acoustic work with two guitars.

check out the acoustic version of "until the day i die" by story of the year. it's some pretty nice acoustic work with two guitars. there's a good video of it on http://www.youtube.com and there's a great tab of it on this site.
Quote by jimtaka
anything by dave matthews and tim reynolds is great acoustic work with two guitars.

check out the acoustic version of "until the day i die" by story of the year. it's some pretty nice acoustic work with two guitars. there's a good video of it on http://www.youtube.com and there's a great tab of it on this site.

yeah, Dave and Tim doing #41 is great. so is the Christmas Song.

you could probably do it with One Sweet World too
I dont really listen to Opeth that much, but im pretty sure they have some good acoustic duet songs
^--- i have a couple of CD's called "Dave and Tim: The Lost Acoustics" and the tracks are:

Lie in Our Graves
Tripping Billies
Two Step
Dancing Nancies
Crash into Me
Help Myself
Song that Jane Likes
One Sweet World
Recently
Satelite
Proudest Monkey
Warehouse
Bartender
What Would You Say
So Much to Say
Minarets
Typical Situation
Lover Lay Down
Say Goodbye
Seek Up
Jimithing
Ants Marching
Christmas Song
Cry Freedom
Pay For What You Get
Crush
Leave Me Praying
The Space Between
Granny
The Stone
Too Much
Don't Drink the Water
Digging a Ditch
Halloween
All Along the Watchtower (Bob Dylan cover)
Best of What's Around
Big Eyed Fish
Where Are You Going
Grave Digger
When the World Ends
Drive in Drive Out
Fool to Think
Grey Street
Grace Is Gone
Captain
Everyday
Sleep to Dream Her

so yeah as you can see... you can do pretty much any DMB song with two acoustic guitars... fun stuff.
nah it was only released to warehouse members. i could b+p it to you if you want though. glad to see another dmb fan around here.
b+p is "blanks and postage"

don't feel like a noob. nobody ever says that around here. it's an online show (concert) trading term. i just thought you might know what it was since you seemed to be a dave fan. basically i'll give you my address... you send me three blank CD-Rs and an envelope with your address on it and with the postage already on it. then i burn them and stick them in your envelope and send them back to yah. and that my friend... is a b+p. good stuff.

EDIT: i've got a really good 3 disc Dave and Tim live DVD that somebody bootlegged also if you want it. the quality and editing is really well done.
Machine gun man has two.
It's by Pride and Glory, But you might find it by BLS.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean