and now the eq doesn't work
everything else does though when i hook that up
its just the eq
it was a belcat opus III
can anyone shed light on what happened
i didn't drop it or anything either

thanks
2010 Gibson SG Honeyburst
I'm a musician, a composer, and a theory nut. Pleased to meet you! Check out my websites and drop me a line.

"The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude. " ~ Freidrich Nietzche

My Website
if you find out it is unfixable.... you can always just mic the sound hole and plug the wire into your amp
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Quote by conceptne
push down on the eq sliders (not hard)

it doesn't come through the system at all
to get anything i had turn the mains all the way up
my slider all the way up and my gain all the way up
and then i could just bareley hear it
I'm a musician, a composer, and a theory nut. Pleased to meet you! Check out my websites and drop me a line.

"The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude. " ~ Freidrich Nietzche

My Website
yes
but i put a replacement in

My Website
take the battery out and touch it to your tongue. does it tingle pretty strongly? if so, then i don't know what your problem is. it sounds like the battery you replaced the old one with isn't much better though. when you put a battery that isn't very good into an EQ like that it will work but it will be extremely quiet.
As the poster above it trying to get to......
Did you replace it with a brand new (out of the package) battery?
If you did not, then it could be a barely charged battery.
Quote by Desk Jocky
As the poster above it trying to get to......
Did you replace it with a brand new (out of the package) battery?
If you did not, then it could be a barely charged battery.

yes i did

My Website
i'd say you need to take it somewhere to have it looked at by a professional, in that case.
no i already analyzed it
i just ordered a new eq for it
it works fine other than that
im just wondering what could have gone wrong with my eq

My Website
there's no way to really know without having a pro look at it since you didn't knowingly damage it.
yeah, id get someone to look at it before ordering new parts for it. because if its just a little fault in the wiring, it maybe fixable