175 37%
Voters: 478.
Page 1 of 5
Okay. The age old question....

Jesus

or

Superman

Now let the gloves really come off

EDIT: I'm going to have to go with Jesus on this one, guys.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Last edited by Gibson06 at Jun 30, 2006,
superman.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Superman
Quote by Zakk Wylde
Just shut up and play your guitar.

The Bishop of Zeppelinism-PM TheHeartbreaker to join

President of Califrado-PM me to join
gotta say jesus...... although he cant fly.... flyings just cool....... but he can kick...... ive never seen superman kick anyone ever.... not even once.... ever notice that?
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
Quote by SEALSniper1152
that's a tough one... what if they had a love-child? like half superman-half jesus. I choose the love child!

I'm sorry there is not love-child. Jesus is thousands of years old.... I doubt he still has sperm.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by 2ndslash
gotta say jesus...... although he cant fly.... flyings just cool....... but he can kick...... ive never seen superman kick anyone ever.... not even once.... ever notice that?

Yeah I know.... Whats up with that?? But I really hate it when you can't find the right droids!!!
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Jesus, he can do anything.. duh
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
Superman's going to win, I mean, come on, its UG we're talking about.

I voted Jesus.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by horazonblade
Jesus, he can do anything.. duh

no.... he can't run a mile in under 7 minutes.... He told me he could, but he got 7:06...
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Superman's going to win, I mean, come on, its UG we're talking about.

I voted Jesus.

It aint lookin' like it so far
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Jesus could turn water into kryptonite if he so wished, and so could kick superman's ass right back to krypton where he'd be ridiculed for being beaten by a guy with a beard.
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
Jesus would turn the sun red and then convince Superman that love is the answer.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
jesus would definately win but he doesnt resort to violence
Ibanez GSR190 Bass
Ibanez IBZ10B amp

Ibanez GAX30
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Quote by danocaster
Original Jesus or Ultimate Jesus?

What do you think????!!!
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
I'ma go with Jesus here.
Ohhh...My head hurts...

Quote by Inahrima
^ have i told you i keep misreading your title as UG's biggest bad greek?
Superman.
Quote by Zakk Wylde

Obviously Jesus. And yeah....I hate it when you can't find the droids you're looking for. That really grinds my gears!
Quote by monkey_dancer
Obviously Jesus. And yeah....I hate it when you can't find the droids you're looking for. That really grinds my gears!

haha
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Jesus for sure. I mean Jesus can fly if he wanted too. What can Superman do that Jesus can't?
Quote by long gone
Jesus for sure. I mean Jesus can fly if he wanted too. What can Superman do that Jesus can't?

laser vision? ice breath?

Also, bullets can't hurt him...Jesus couldn't handle a fucking spear.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
well there's two ways to look a it:

1. jesus is a peaceful guy. he let people crucify him. he might just let superman kill him

2. he could turn water into kyrptonite and win
Quote by JimmyPageSlash
nice i like how rocker clothes are cheap. im gonna be dressing completely rocker soon

TOOL ALERT
Quote by SEALSniper1152
that's a tough one... what if they had a love-child? like half superman-half jesus. I choose the love child!

You got the plot to Dan Brown's next book!

I go Superman, Jesus fails.
Quote by ToolBass_dude

Fuck that!!! Jesus rockS! he could take on all of UG if he wanted to...
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by ToolBass_dude

Superman.
Quote by Zakk Wylde

jesus ftw!
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
I'd go superman. He could just fly away from superman or that laser eye thing he does with his eyes so he owns all.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Is Jesus coming or what?

If Christ did return, how would we know? What would he look like? Would he be cool or just another asshole offering me Sunday brunch to get me to convert to Christianity? Who knows?

With these questions in mind, I set out on a project to find the truth about the upcoming return of our lord. Filtering through a lot of gibberish and boring information, a few key points were extracted from a fiction novel that was in my mom's nightstand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For The Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the archangel's call, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first; then we who are alive, who are left, shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet The Lord in the air." (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 RSV)
1. Jesus will come back to life
2. Jesus will fly around

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And with bright yellow aura will he fall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great strength." (Matthew 24:29-31 RSV)
1. Jesus will have a bright yellow aura around him
2. Jesus will be ripped and powerful

"Then TheLord will go forth and fight against those nations as when He fights on a day of battle." (Zechariah 14:3-5)
1. Jesus will love to fight.

"On that day the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley; so that one half of the Mount shall withdraw northward, and the other half southward; and you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah." (Zechariah 14:3-5)
2. Jesus will create widespread panic through geographical disasters and earthquakes.

In conclusion: Jesus will come, fly around with a yellow aura around him, fight all the time, and in doing so creating giant holes in the terrain with his super powers.

I can only think of one thing that fits this description:

Christ will return as none other than Super Saiyan Jesus.

Yes, I was shocked at first too. No one could have known that Jesus was returning as a saiyan. I sure didn't, but it makes sense. Who else could regulate the earth with justice while still being ruthless and powerful enough to fire giant balls of energy at those who pissed him off? Amazing, isn't it?

Plus, the name Jesus has the letters "S," "S," and "J" in it. That cannot be a coincidence. It is certain now. Super Saiyan Jesus is coming and he's pissed.
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
Yes. Superman.
Quote by Zakk Wylde

Quote by Bodom
Is Jesus coming or what?

If Christ did return, how would we know? What would he look like? Would he be cool or just another asshole offering me Sunday brunch to get me to convert to Christianity? Who knows?

With these questions in mind, I set out on a project to find the truth about the upcoming return of our lord. Filtering through a lot of gibberish and boring information, a few key points were extracted from a fiction novel that was in my mom's nightstand.

"For The Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the archangel's call, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first; then we who are alive, who are left, shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet The Lord in the air." (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 RSV)
1. Jesus will come back to life
2. Jesus will fly around

"And with bright yellow aura will he fall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great strength." (Matthew 24:29-31 RSV)
1. Jesus will have a bright yellow aura around him
2. Jesus will be ripped and powerful

"Then TheLord will go forth and fight against those nations as when He fights on a day of battle." (Zechariah 14:3-5)
1. Jesus will love to fight.

"On that day the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley; so that one half of the Mount shall withdraw northward, and the other half southward; and you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah." (Zechariah 14:3-5)
2. Jesus will create widespread panic through geographical disasters and earthquakes.

In conclusion: Jesus will come, fly around with a yellow aura around him, fight all the time, and in doing so creating giant holes in the terrain with his super powers.

I can only think of one thing that fits this description:

Christ will return as none other than Super Saiyan Jesus.

Yes, I was shocked at first too. No one could have known that Jesus was returning as a saiyan. I sure didn't, but it makes sense. Who else could regulate the earth with justice while still being ruthless and powerful enough to fire giant balls of energy at those who pissed him off? Amazing, isn't it?

Plus, the name Jesus has the letters "S," "S," and "J" in it. That cannot be a coincidence. It is certain now. Super Saiyan Jesus is coming and he's pissed.

Superman.
Quote by Zakk Wylde

You morons. Jesus is God, part of the holy trinity. Of course he'd ****in' pwn superman.
How can you even compare anything to God in a fight?
Page 1 of 5