I've been looking to by a cheaper model of the les paul. Ive noticed that on musician's friend they have an Epiphone B-Stock for$300 and a standard by epiphone for about $80 more. What is the difference between the b-stock and the standard? Thanx
B-stock= blemishes stock which could be a display model or have some finish crack. If it's only $80 bucks difference i would suggest you to get the standard one even tough they don't make much a difference other than the comsmetic.
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
Last edited by wind88 at Jun 30, 2006,
hahahaha blasphemous stock?

haha no its just a "b stock" because its not in perfect condition (which would be standard or A)

by the way "blasphemous" means disrespectful (religious connotation usually)
Last edited by JET116 at Jun 30, 2006,
Quote by JET116
hahahaha blasphemous stock?

haha no its just a "b stock" because its not in perfect condition (which would be standard or A)

True dat. I wouldn't mind getting a B-stock if I could:
a) first see it/play it in person.
b) save 100+ because it's B-stock.

I'd never buy one off the internet though.
b stock is usually stamped used on back of the head stock. you will prolly regret this as long as you own the guitar. get a new one if you can afford it.
unless its like a huge big crack then i wouldnt worry too much heck there was a caparison that had a chip in the front and it was like 1000 off the price and it was at the max about 1 cm long and maybe 5 mm deep