I wrote this last night, and honeslty have no idea were to take it, so if you guys can help, that would be cool, any comments are very appreciated, thanks!
Attachments:
New Intro.zip
sounds like the music of goldeneye on the N64

sounds pretty groovy keep up the good work
its cool. but why are you using drop-c. use c-standard. there is no reason to be using drop tuning hear.
Quote by masterohumans
there is something wrong with you that has nothing to do with that instrument you want to build.
Quote by Shorrock
sounds like the music of goldeneye on the N64

sounds pretty groovy keep up the good work

LOLZZZzz!!!11! Actually that was pretty funny.

Good job though. I thought it was pretty good. 8/10.
Quote by axe_grinder247
meatwad>chuck norris
i play a c-1 plus, but i changed the bridge pick up to a seymour duncan invader, great sustain, and the neck is still stock, the duncan designed, but the clean tones with the neck pick up are amazing i wouldnt change it ever, what do you play? and that with wings ablazed song was amazing by the way
I play a black Omen-6 and love it, when i got it i wasn't able to spend too much money so i got the Omen because my teacher played a Damien and for the $300 dollar range It probably the best. Now that I have a little more money I was thing of getting another Schecter possible a C-1 Elite. I also thought about investing in some new pickups, possible the invaders, or dimebuckers. Thanks for the compliment about With Wings Ablaze.
i love the riff, and when the when it changes to distortion it just sounds tits

8.5/10
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
sort of sounds like some Vampire emo song.

But...a good vampire emo song...
Wow pretty good, i liked it. Add to it and put it into a full song, iut definetly has possibilities.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

That intro is amazing. It sounds so awesome.
I timidly tried to write another riff for it, but I couldn't.
I'll take another look at this tomorrow.
I do like what you have, so keep working on this. This could be an amazing song, dude.
Spiral Out
this is sweet, I would try writing a heavier riff right after what you have and then write the lead part and octave higher and mess around with it to make it a little different, just an idea...
no i ahev this idea of a riff to go after it, i kinda want it to sound like the riff after the intro to my swee shadow, after the synth, but before the clean part, something like that, lol, i have a riff that i could change the key and it would work great, i just havent really had time yet, lol, thanks for the comments!!!

Hey, im sorry for posting back on my threads, i just get excited, lol, im not trying to bump my songs or anything, im just trying to talk to people, but i wont post as much anymore, sorry for the inconveniences. . .
Last edited by Schecter86 at Jul 7, 2006,
no dude thats what the threads are for lol.

hmm thats actually a cool idea for a riff, let me know when you get around to it