so do you!
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom (black beauty)
Yamaha ERG-121C
Oakman acoustic
I just saw this on the front page in that little box of recent posts. I don't like emo either, in fact I hate it. Doesn't mean it sucks dumbass. People just have different tastes.
Please help me by reviewing my lyrics
just ingore this fag, if u reply to him ur just doing what he wants
Quote by Unofficial

I can't imagine me bringing up this topic at the luch table.
"Hey guys, you're all circumcised, right?" "Guys?"

and heres how you get "innie titties"
Quote by lou_dog69

maybe he stuck a vacum up his ass and it pulled his nipples in
No, it does suck. It's like Blues (sadness and pain) Except blues expresses pain by being creative, and the pain they speak of is real pain. Emo is a skinny guy in a tight black T-shirt screaming into a mic. The Emo pain is juvenile, and stupid.
Quote by StevieRamone
No, it does suck. It's like Blues (sadness and pain) Except blues expresses pain by being creative, and the pain they speak of is real pain. Emo is a skinny guy in a tight black T-shirt screaming into a mic. The Emo pain is juvenile, and stupid.

unusually assinine thing to say, even for the riff raff on this site
Quote by StevieRamone

You have a Nirvana avatar. I'd rather express pain screaming into a mic then blowing my own head off with a shotgun.

Kurt Cobain = Ultimate emo kid.

Reported.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
Man, all types of threads like this are pointless. Why is it that people have such an issue with people having differentt tastes in music, as well as everything else in the world? Its as bad as racism and homophobia in my eyes...just let people be. Im not a fan of emo either but that definetly doesnt mean it sucks.

People will find they dont like certain aspects of every single other person in the world. Just accept that people are different, and enjoy the diversity of the world instead of trying to condemn it. Assholes.
Bowing down to disillusion, hats off and applause to Rogues and evolution - Incubus - Rogues
*REPORTED*

Dickweed.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.