Floyd93
Goin' Postal
1,176 IQ
Wow this thread is pointless. Look at the top of the forum and you'll see the right one.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
horazonblade
UG Senior Member
668 IQ
Someones trying to get enough posts for an avatar...
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
Floyd93
Goin' Postal
1,176 IQ
^^Most likely...

glorfac, it's called the 'ONLY' Led Zeppelin thread for a reason. Do you not understand the meaning of only?
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Maj_Tom
182 IQ
Please help me by reviewing my lyrics
Last edited by Maj_Tom at Jun 30, 2006,
Floyd93
Goin' Postal
1,176 IQ
He's getting buttraped in the metal forum as we speak. Please pray for his poor n00bish soul.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Cal UK
Viktor Vaughn
740 IQ
**Reported**
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Floyd93
Goin' Postal
1,176 IQ
Quote by Maj_Tom
Ya it was great I was reading that ^

I love to see n00bs get their internet asses beat for making a nu metal thread (a pointless one at that) in the metal forum. And he's already hated by everyone on this site already.

I know he didn't read the faq because he thinks pit posts count.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK