VERY cool guitar
its just..cool
try and get it into a song..because the riffage is jsut fcukin great
www.freewebs.com/silentproject
Man, that distortion is horrible. In fact, the whole thing's horrible! That solo should be removed, and there's no feeling in your playing. There's not really a lot I can say apart from that :/

PS If you're looking for session work, I'd delete that recording and pretend it never existed because no-one will hire you after hearing that
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
This is very likely to be the ugliest distortion I have ever heard. If I was you, I'd look for a real job too, you're not the very prototype of a session guitarist.

However, it's always a good thing to record yourself. I suggest you work on your alternate picking, your strumming, your palmmuting, your downpicking, your tone, your phrasing etc and you'll be great one day.
Quote by SabertoothSheep
This is very likely to be the ugliest distortion I have ever heard. If I was you, I'd look for a real job too, you're not the very prototype of a session guitarist.

However, it's always a good thing to record yourself. I suggest you work on your alternate picking, your strumming, your palmmuting, your downpicking, your tone, your phrasing etc and you'll be great one day.

i agree its like a robot is playing
i got nothing from the solo

crit my song have no mercy https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=386987