hey, i've seen paul gilbert play this guitar before, does anybody know who makes it and if they are available for purchase?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
yeah, i know there is a paul gilbert signiature ibanez, but it doesn't have this violin shape. I've seen him play a red guitar with three humbuckers and the same head stock, so i thought it might have a brand. I can't find any pics of the red guitar
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
the headstock is an old Ibanez. your best bet woiuld be to call them and see if they make it still. but be prepared to spend quit a bit on iut
Du Hast Meche

Member 21 of "I Survived UG Pwn Day"

Quote by HugoMadizon
What is a pup?

Quote by azn_guitarist25
sir, are you a retard.
It would indeed be a Paul Gilbert Signature model, however they don't make them anymore. Check on eBay, it's called a PGM700.
Quote by tylerishot
It would indeed be a Paul Gilbert Signature model, however they don't make them anymore. Check on eBay, it's called a PGM700.

And it's EXCEPTIONALLY rare.
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
He uses different guitars in the total guitar video lessons he does, mainly a white ibanex, unsure of the make, but i've seen him use a natural coloured hollow-body ibanez) and a cherry-burst V (unsure of the make)
Quote by Punk_Ninja
He uses different guitars in the total guitar video lessons he does, mainly a white ibanex, unsure of the make, but i've seen him use a natural coloured hollow-body ibanez) and a cherry-burst V (unsure of the make)

I'm pretty sure there all Ibanezs. those videos he does with TG are awesome.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Punk_Ninja

The white one is a PGM300 he modified to a fixed bridge (it's not a 301, he did it himself), the V would be an old Ibanez Rocket Roll II, and the hollowbody... Are you sure you don't mean the PGM 800 which is natural colored with fake f-holes like all PGMs?
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
probably, i'm not too good at identifying ibanezs, and those videos are awesome i dont know how he can just play that fast and expect you to be able to learn it stright away