lit1219
301 IQ
can you guys tell me some awesome shred, progressive,neo classical, etc. style guitarists? I've been listening to yngwie, john petrucci, vinnie moore, tony macalpine. But im looking for more guitarists with that kind of style so can you let me know who some good ones are?
pavan
stunt guitar
210 IQ
Jason Becker!
Paul Gilbert!
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
lit1219
301 IQ
Quote by pavan
Jason Becker!
Paul Gilbert!

yeah ive heard a few things from jason becker but is it true that he got a disease and cant play anymore? he is pretty amazing
Jakeylee111
247 IQ
Michael Romeo.
Jeff Loomis.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
lit1219
301 IQ
stupid question but does anyone know if you can purchase the michael angelo batio guitar?
Resiliance
Acta est fabula
449 IQ
No, you can't.

Anyway dude, search the damn forums, threads like this have been done more than a ***** in heat.

*Closed*
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.